Someone Who Can Make Branding Iron

ARISTIDE

Just before the Nakornping bridge (old city end) on the left hand side is a small shop that makes brass and steel logos - they also make branding irons - one from solid metal that you need to heat up yourself with a gas ring or burner - they also produce one that looks like a soldering iron with a metal head. I got one made up for a customer and if the logo is small (1") the electric version works quite well - needs some practise though and you only get one chance to do it right.

PM me if you need more details - I am based in Ban Tawai and you can try out the one I have to see how it works before ordering one.

Laser etching machines are also available in Chiang Mai - there's one shop in Sarapee.

• Like 1

Just like what I need thanks

Just before the Nakornping bridge (old city end) on the left hand side is a small shop that makes brass and steel logos - they also make branding irons - one from solid metal that you need to heat up yourself with a gas ring or burner - they also produce one that looks like a soldering iron with a metal head. I got one made up for a customer and if the logo is small (1") the electric version works quite well - needs some practise though and you only get one chance to do it right.

PM me if you need more details - I am based in Ban Tawai and you can try out the one I have to see how it works before ordering one.

Laser etching machines are also available in Chiang Mai - there's one shop in Sarapee.