Cigarettes. What Do U Smoke?

rics21

I have tried several times to give up because it is a really bad habit and smells,but like any drug it is difficult to do especially here,one thing that makes me want to smoke more is when evangelists or former smokers start preaching.

Anyway back to the question.......I smoke Krong Thip after getting used to them but sometimes if they run out will go to wonder or even SMS.....and then when i run out and the shop is closed i will use the butts to roll my own! wai.gif I have even tried the 5 baht a bag tobacco but it really is the pits and i would recommend that to anyone wanting to give up!

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried several times to give up because it is a really bad habit and smells,but like any drug it is difficult to do especially here,one thing that makes me want to smoke more is when evangelists or former smokers start preaching.

Anyway back to the question.......I smoke Krong Thip after getting used to them but sometimes if they run out will go to wonder or even SMS.....and then when i run out and the shop is closed i will use the butts to roll my own! wai.gif I have even tried the 5 baht a bag tobacco but it really is the pits and i would recommend that to anyone wanting to give up!

Jeez...I smoke but having to smoke Krong Thip would certainly stop me....those things are harsh, like smoking a cardboard tube

Defensive lot you smokers. I wonder why?

Go and preach on the recycling thread

A complete mis-interpretation of my original post, or anything that I have added subsequently. As I said, "defensive."

Edited by Beechboy

I find the 5 baht tobacco ok except for the rolling paper that comes along with it which gives me a struggle.smile.png

• Like 1

Aggressive lot you non smokers. You should calm down, have a smoke, relax, and get on with it.

Ex-smokers. We're the worst.

Player's Weights.

Just to keep this fascinating thread rolling on.

JPS - now that was a classy smoke back in the day. Of all the smokes available I always thought people who smoked JPS were cool.

Pack of JPS and a Lotus in smoke colour scheme. All class.

jps.1.jpg

Edited by Pseudolus

I find the 5 baht tobacco ok except for the rolling paper that comes along with it which gives me a struggle.smile.png

Over the years i have become quite adapt at rolling without glue smile.png and if i was alone would smoke it but my Mrs says it lowers her hi-so image when i rock up with my Thai baccy and skins tongue.png and even more so when i drink ten bat shots of laow

"Captain Black" pipe tobacco. Don't smoke fags, they are for poofters biggrin.png ....But I fail to see how this is Thai related.

Anyway, have fun with it.

Maybe because we are in Thailand smoking Thai tobacco and cigarette brands? biggrin.png

LM green when in thailand, as a newb started off with malboro, then LM blue, when not in thailand i dont smoke.

dont mind the 5 baht plastic, fresh off the racks from a farm near Tha Bo

father in law is complaining about the price of golden city due to the new sin tax, 660 a carton.

I had a girlfriend once, she said, Damo, I'm going to leave you beacause you stink. Every time I kiss you it's like I'm licking an ashtray. I told her to fuc_k off and leave and that I didn't wan't a girlfriend that licked ashtrays anyway. bah.gif

Go and preach on the recycling thread

A complete mis-interpretation of my original post, or anything that I have added subsequently. As I said, "defensive."

so be the bigger man and let it rest. but i suspect you wont just toddle off because it is confrontation you seek.

None and I find it quite sad that a bunch of suicide artists are talking about their habit in such a boastful and flippant way.

I am fifteen years free of the stuff. Having reached a peak of 40+ a day, and 60+ with booze, I suddenly began to worry about every pain in my chest (usually indigestion) and every tickle in my throat (a slight cough.) It began to worry me so much that I stopped the habit instantly. It was surprisingly easy as I felt virtuous.

They say that nicotine is the hardest drug of all to to give up and always lurks in the brain. I failed twice, under stress, once when I lost my father, but thankfully had the presence of mind to avoid the hook again.

Now? I am totally non-plussed as to why I spent so much of my time and money entertaining the habit. They say that ex-smokers are the most condemning, the biggest antis, so to speak.

I don't mind friends smoking in my presence one little bit, and never comment. I just feel more than a bit sorry for them. That's not feeling a superior being either. Just glad in the fact that I saw the light and that I, hopefully, have nice pink lungs for the remainder of my existence.

It is rather sad that weak minded people addicted to a poison find it comforting to discuss their weakness on a forum like this.

Instead of promoting your filthy habit, perhaps you should be promoting a thread about trying not to encourage other people, especially children, to take up the disgusting passtime. I think that would be a much more productive way to spend your time.

None and I find it quite sad that a bunch of suicide artists are talking about their habit in such a boastful and flippant way.

I am fifteen years free of the stuff. Having reached a peak of 40+ a day, and 60+ with booze, I suddenly began to worry about every pain in my chest (usually indigestion) and every tickle in my throat (a slight cough.) It began to worry me so much that I stopped the habit instantly. It was surprisingly easy as I felt virtuous.

They say that nicotine is the hardest drug of all to to give up and always lurks in the brain. I failed twice, under stress, once when I lost my father, but thankfully had the presence of mind to avoid the hook again.

Now? I am totally non-plussed as to why I spent so much of my time and money entertaining the habit. They say that ex-smokers are the most condemning, the biggest antis, so to speak.

I don't mind friends smoking in my presence one little bit, and never comment. I just feel more than a bit sorry for them. That's not feeling a superior being either. Just glad in the fact that I saw the light and that I, hopefully, have nice pink lungs for the remainder of my existence.

It is rather sad that weak minded people addicted to a poison find it comforting to discuss their weakness on a forum like this.

Instead of promoting your filthy habit, perhaps you should be promoting a thread about trying not to encourage other people, especially children, to take up the disgusting passtime. I think that would be a much more productive way to spend your time.

You just don't give up do you? Three hundred years ago you would have been burning witches at the stake. Can't you get it into your head, we just don't give a sh*t what you say and will continue to smoke. So why don't you just butt (pun intended) out.

why don't you go and start encouraging kids not to smoke and leave us in peace to enjoy our fags !

I'm amazed non-smokers comment on this thread, it's a bit like me commenting on the rubber trees in Thailand thread, when i live in a condo in BKK. Like you i would have nothing to add.

You just don't give up do you? Three hundred years ago you would have been burning witches at the stake. Can't you get it into your head, we just don't give a sh*t what you say and will continue to smoke. So why don't you just butt (pun intended) out.

Thats fine, you can do what you want in your own privacy, as long as nobody else is around that private area that does not smoke, or at least that does not like it. But why burden the rest of society with your habit ?

Use your weakness now to do some good work and go forth and teach people not to be as weak as you and become addicted to something that will kill you, kind of silly really when you think of it, but teach them not to take it up and save some peoples health and most likely their life.

I dare you.

ah, hello frack, glad you could show up, frick was getting lonely.