Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

2 hours ago, NonthaburiBear said:

50s,60s,70,80s... good old days, music, movies and design.

one of the best R&B tracks of the early 70s...

tutsi, trudgin' up Telegraph Ave in North Oakland and thinkin': 'what's next?'...this was a good 'un for the harmonizin' brothers down on the street corner...

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

I worked in the NW woods with a dude named Dave Woolly and he served as a US military policeman in Korea...and he claimed that when his korean associates saw him comin' they would break into 'Woolly Bully' (he wasn't particularly big but I wouldn't mess with him, he played high school football on defense)...I never did think to ask if any dance routine was included with the singin' by the koreans...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, morrobay said:

nice...with McCoy Tyner and Elvin Jones no less...

and lets not fergit Kind of Blue with Miles and Julian 'Cannonball' Adderley...the esteemed Bill Evans on keyboard...everyone that I've known that loves music knows this album...

classics of jazz...my cousin had Kind of Blue back in 1965 and I listened to it when I was 15 y.o. and it twisted me heid...I was playing bolivian folk music with a pal at the time...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

• 2 weeks later...

I may be the only deadhead on this forum but I recently found out from a news item that some Thai pilots who bumped passengers off First Class were deadheads too.

Far out boys, but show some some peace and love and leave those poor rich folks in First Class alone in the future. Head back to the economy class, put the headphones on and tune in to this thread.

• Like 2