Fyi - Tot Gold Cyber Package Is Down This Morning

wincen

My Adsl from TOT in Chiang Mai is down this morning. Im using the 3 baht dial up to connect.

Thank you to this forum for telling me about the semi-free dial up!

I called TOT and they said everyone on goldcyber is down, don't know when it will be up.

Just an FYI.

Edited by wincen

My Adsl from TOT in Chiang Mai is down this morning. Im using the 3 baht dial up to connect.

Thank you to this forum for telling me about the semi-free dial up!

I called TOT and they said everyone on goldcyber is down, don't know when it will be up.

Just an FYI.

Also TOT Supercyber in Udon since yesterday.

:o:D:D

Seems that TOT is getting worse and worse as time goes on. Like yourselves, I too had this message:

Access Denied (license_expired)

A license has expired on the Proxy, and your request is not permitted: "The SGOS license has expired"

A new license must be obtained.

This morning, couldn't connect. Got home about 3:30PM and guess what. The internet still didn't work. Called TOT and asked for an explanation. They're usual scrpited response was, "The technicians are working on it." My response, "They've been working on it for well over a month now, what seems to be the problem this time?" "Uh, server down. All of Thailand."

Never had this problem with TRUE. Guess it's time to dole out a few baht and actually receive what I am paying for. TOT sucks.