Can Being A Bisexual Make You Come To Thailand?

Phronesis

A bisexual friend of mine back home recently called to advise that he is coming to visit me in Thailand and stay for good.

I have known him for years and he is a hard working guy with a wife and kids.

This is his very first trip overseas and so, a little shocked to receive his call, I had to ask him why he chose Thailand over his wife and family.

His reply was that for over a year he has been communicating daily online with a ladyboy.

Now I know that some ladyboys are good looking, but this is ridiculous.

Can being bisexual make you come to Thailand?

Sorry but I think it can be summed up thus.

"Being horny can lead you to believe that coming to Thailand might be a good idea"

Make = sort of implies being forced to. No one is forced to go to Thailand. Look at Thaksin, people having been trying to force him into coming for a while but so far he has resisted. Maybe he is scared of turning BiSexual having read some TV threads recently.

• Like 2

i smell a troll

Irony, sarcasm. Choose your favourite word to describe this thread, but troll is not it.

pray tell daftvader,

how you are so so sure it isnt a troll,, we had not quite the same post the other week!!!

I'm hoping by now that you've gone to look at the other thread to realise JUST how ironic/sarcastic this is. To be honest it was all the other thread deserved as a response.