If You Don't Like It, Go Home.

Pseudolus

I did. I spent alot of money on those tickets of course I was going to ask to sit together. The connecting flight from Vienna got delayed. Delayed passengers got put on another plane and it was overfilled.

can you explain this but

It turns out that this flight, was the last time I saw her again. She died about 3 months later.

This is a good Thai Visa post. Nothing to do with the topic. Attack the poster. Good job. Extra points.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With cdnvic's admonishment against any further escalations, I am going to bid this thread adieu.

Before I go I will clear something up: I do not hate the British. I never said anywhere in this thread that I hate the British, and I have never said anywhere in my illustrious posting career ever that I hated the British.

Certain people who make remarks that I find particularly offensive happen to be British, and the remarks I made were meant for a certain type of mentality that I see. I would add that alot of fine folks on Thaivisa who I revere, adore and respect, including the esteemed blether, are British and my apologies for painting all British with the same brush as I did not mean to impugn you. (However certain of your countrymen get on my nerves.)

Morning submaniac,

I've read theblethers excellent post and it tells me enough to know that i do not wish to read any of the unpleasant posts that have 'contributed' to the thread.

But I have one question for you and i mean no offence by it but i do want to know why on earth you post with such an ill advised signature that is simply red rag to a bull to many on here who just look for an oppotunity?

• Like 1

^^

written poorly.

The trip was the last time together. This was our last "big hurrah" together. No one expected her to go like that. On the trip over she had to take medication, which pretty much knocked her out on the flight. One of my relatives got sick. I was going to fly back with her, but she said she could fly back on her own. (Since she had gotten used to the flying--it was only the take offs and landings that were really scary.)

@pseudolus--the threads getting a bit old. cdnvic said he didn't want to clean this up anymore, and whatever it is I would say--would create more mess for him to clean up. So I will try my best to refrain from further discussion (unless it's to answer questions so people don't think I made this entire thing up.)

Fair enough.

But the illusion you created and the sympathy you drew upon in the belief this brit ruined your very last moment, you should apologise to him for that, the brit, and maybe all brits, at least in your dreams and thoughts if not for real.

Can someone help me out here and tell me who exactly it is that constantly complains about Thailand?

Do these people actually exist here on TV?

I see iccasional complaints from many TV members but I can't think of any members who are constantly complaining.

Edited by GuestHouse
  • Like 1

Can someone help me out here and tell me who exactly it is that constantly complains about Thailand?

Do rhese people actually exist here on TV?

The dog poop guy.

Then there is the group who constantly complain about America. Why they would pick a Thai forum to do this is beyond me.

Then there is the legion who complain about red shirts and the current government, there is about 20 of them.

Whoops forgot about the Pattaya bashers. Any thread that has any mention of women gets the Pattaya bashing treatment. Then there is the hooker bashers which are kind of like the Pattaya bashers but more cosmopolitan.

Forgot the dark skinned Thai bashers. They think of new names for them like "Swarthy."

Edited by chiangmaikelly
  • Like 1

With cdnvic's admonishment against any further escalations, I am going to bid this thread adieu.

Before I go I will clear something up: I do not hate the British. I never said anywhere in this thread that I hate the British, and I have never said anywhere in my illustrious posting career ever that I hated the British.

Certain people who make remarks that I find particularly offensive happen to be British, and the remarks I made were meant for a certain type of mentality that I see. I would add that alot of fine folks on Thaivisa who I revere, adore and respect, including the esteemed blether, are British and my apologies for painting all British with the same brush as I did not mean to impugn you. (However certain of your countrymen get on my nerves.)

Morning submaniac,

I've read theblethers excellent post and it tells me enough to know that i do not wish to read any of the unpleasant posts that have 'contributed' to the thread.

But I have one question for you and i mean no offence by it but i do want to know why on earth you post with such an ill advised signature that is simply red rag to a bull to many on here who just look for an oppotunity?

It came from the "Grumpiest Ex Pat in Bangkok" thread, which was one of my favorites. It has been there since 2008 when the thread originally ran. http://www.thaivisa....-pat-in-bangkok

It has been 3 years without complaint. One of the questions in the thread was as to ownership of the particular ex pat. The British "won" and "had to claim ownership". I thought it was funny.

As to 2dogz, I apologize to anyone who was mislead, it was not intentional. I apologize to any of our genuinely good regular TV posters who were caught in the crossfire. I apologize to theblether for dragging him into this. I apologize to cdnvic for having to clean up this thread. No further apologies will be forthcoming. If the individual who was on the flight is reading this, any other civilized human being would have just changed seats.

Edited by submaniac

The dog poop guy.

Prove it matey - back that slur up with a detailed statistics of my post showing my ratio of complaints vs complimentary or posts that give no opinion pro or con. This is a case of give a dog a bad name. Now here's a thought for you. The group of people who come under the most attack on this forum are Brits. Why? Because a minority of them are nutbag racists that populate the cess pit that is Pattaya and the Sukhumvit bar scene. This is a small proportion though but you are your ilk have no problem at all putting the boot in to all on that basis, and you judge my posts thinking that I am sat here with a union jack tattoo, a house full of empty lager cans and a few bar girls in my bed.

The people who say "go home or leave" have no comprehension that things either need to change, that things are not all "land of smiles" and that people should accept everything without mentioning it. I will repeat something again; those who attack others who make a point of talking about the negatives of Thailand never come rushing to the countries defence when emotive topics such as disability are discussed. Why? Because even they can find no excuse to cover this up so they remain silent. Apologists. History is littered with examples of apologists and vitriolic defenders of horrendous activities attacking those who dare to say "heh, it's shouldn't be like this" are castigated and called nutjobs. What these people condone and support with one hand, is by virtue of silence supporting a raft of very nasty and sinister activities as well. Just like the clown who said "corruption is thai culture, get used to it and join in or leave" and then had no defence when asked if it was his child mown down and killed by the redbull rat how he would feel if the cops tried to pin it on a patsy just to protecct the hiso kid. Stop hiding behind your apologies and stop telling people to leave who voice a different opinion. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat.

Edited by Pseudolus

I see iccasional complaints from many TV members but I can't think of any members who are constantly complaining.

You can't be serious. Are you in denial, or simply being disingenuous? For starters, try the guy who opened this thread. Then there's the Awok guy, who seems to have disappeared. And a guy name Rich. I can literally go on and on. You can also go to the TV Thailand News pages and see just herds of Thai-hating deadbeats who populate those threads.

If there wasn't people constantly complaining, there wouldn't be folks like me complaining about the complainers.

Did it occur to you he was referring to the other dog poop guy? Very presumptuous of you Pseudolus.

Did it occur to you... oh forget it. What's the point. Just a pointer though - your trolling (by the strict definition of the word trolling) interlude into this thread. If someone else had written it, and the guy in the seat was a Thai, and the story and subsequent follow up was filled with so many changes, you would have been the first along with the farangs who pretend to be Thaier than you are to claim it was all made up and go on the attack. Those who you personally do attack all the time accepted it at face value and all of us, offer condolences and added words of support. Maybe this is a cultural thing.

The dog poop guy.

Prove it matey - back that slur up with a detailed statistics of my post showing my ratio of complaints vs complimentary or posts that give no opinion pro or con. This is a case of give a dog a bad name. Now here's a thought for you. The group of people who come under the most attack on this forum are Brits. Why? Because a minority of them are nutbag racists that populate the cess pit that is Pattaya and the Sukhumvit bar scene. This is a small proportion though but you are your ilk have no problem at all putting the boot in to all on that basis, and you judge my posts thinking that I am sat here with a union jack tattoo, a house full of empty lager cans and a few bar girls in my bed.

The people who say "go home or leave" have no comprehension that things either need to change, that things are not all "land of smiles" and that people should accept everything without mentioning it. I will repeat something again; those who attack others who make a point of talking about the negatives of Thailand never come rushing to the countries defence when emotive topics such as disability are discussed. Why? Because even they can find no excuse to cover this up so they remain silent. Apologists. History is littered with examples of apologists and vitriolic defenders of horrendous activities attacking those who dare to say "heh, it's shouldn't be like this" are castigated and called nutjobs. What these people condone and support with one hand, is by virtue of silence supporting a raft of very nasty and sinister activities as well. Just like the clown who said "corruption is thai culture, get used to it and join in or leave" and then had no defence when asked if it was his child mown down and killed by the redbull rat how he would feel if the cops tried to pin it on a patsy just to protecct the hiso kid. Stop hiding behind your apologies and stop telling people to leave who voice a different opinion. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat.

Did you ever read the story I wrote, "Above her ***** was a Union Jack?"

Pseudolus, you said it was my fault and the guy should have stayed in his seat. Thank you for your condolences. I was moved.

With that said, I seriously would like to leave this thread. If somone does not mention my name, or pose questions as to what happened (such that you claim I am a liar and made the thing up) I would very much like to leave now. Is that alright?

You can't be serious. Are you in denial, or simply being disingenuous? For starters, try the guy who opened this thread. Then there's the Awok guy, who seems to have disappeared. And a guy name Rich. I can literally go on and on. You can also go to the TV Thailand News pages and see just herds of Thai-hating deadbeats who populate those threads.

If there wasn't people constantly complaining, there wouldn't be folks like me complaining about the complainers.

What is your view on the way disability is treated in Thailand. What is your view on the policeman who tried to frame a patsy after a hiso boy killed a copper and ran. What is your view on the skin based racism in Thailand towards darker shaded Thais. What is your view on the inherent corruption that keeps the masses uneducated to profit the rich. What is your view on the a police force that is more a crime syndicate than police force. What is your view on an protectionist immigration policy that has a sole purpose of stopping best practice entering Thailand. What is your view on a government using and populist policies and endorsing statements that leads the masses to believe that everything wrong in this country is the fault of the Farangs. What is your view on a government that sells Tigers to the China crack pot medicine industry. Cripes I could go on, but you have no view at all on any of the above because you can not find a way to apologise on behalf of Thailand, not find an excuse, so you don't talk. All you do is sit in your ivory prison tower and follow the party line. to not have a view and not to voice an opinion on any of the aforementioned marks you out as a conspirator and just a guilty in the eyes of history. I note you are well protected here - all of your insults, digs, racist attacks, trolling is left up and never removed. I also realise that for calling you out, I will end up in the sin bin no doubt. But I care not. Apologists and conspirators on things that are verging upon evil are in my opinion the lowest of the low and you really should be ashamed. Having the temerity to suggest someone who voices a concern should leave.

Edited by Pseudolus
  • Like 1

Pseudolus, you said it was my fault and the guy should have stayed in his seat. Thank you for your condolences. I was moved.

With that said, I seriously would like to leave this thread. If somone does not mention my name, or pose questions as to what happened (such that you claim I am a liar and made the thing up) I would very much like to leave now. Is that alright?

Stop misquoting. I said this.

"Dude - it is not your fault. You know this. It is not your fault. It is not the Brits fault. It is not the stewardesses fault. It is no ones fault. You need to stop "living with" that. "

Oh, and by the way. Planes themselves are never over filled. The passengers can not get through check in if there is no seat. All this talk of "over filled, they put others onto other planes" is rubbish when you are talking about an international flight leaving Europe. You make it sound like a hotel room, or a bus, and that suddenly 400 passengers tried to get onto a plane with 350 seats. Over fill put onto another plane? lol.

Edited by Pseudolus
  • Like 1

What is your view on the way disability is treated in Thailand. What is your view on the policeman who tried to frame a patsy after a hiso boy killed a copper and ran. What is your view on the skin based racism in Thailand towards darker shaded Thais. What is your view on the inherent corruption that keeps the masses uneducated to profit the rich. What is your view on the a police force that is more a crime syndicate than police force. What is your view on an protectionist immigration policy that has a sole purpose of stopping best practice entering Thailand. What is your view on a government using and populist policies and endorsing statements that leads the masses to believe that everything wrong in this country is the fault of the Farangs. What is your view on a government that sells Tigers to the China crack pot medicine industry. Cripes I could go on, but you have no view at all on any of the above because you can not find a way to apologise on behalf of Thailand, not find an excuse, so you don't talk. All you do is sit in your ivory prison tower and follow the party line. to not have a view and not to voice an opinion on any of the aforementioned marks you out as a conspirator and just a guilty in the eyes of history. I note you are well protected here - all of your insults, digs, racist attacks, trolling is left up and never removed. I also realise that for calling you out, I will end up in the sin bin no doubt. But I care not. Apologists and conspirators on things that are verging upon evil are in my opinion the lowest of the low and you really should be ashamed.

If you don't like it, go home.

What is your view on the way disability is treated in Thailand. What is your view on the policeman who tried to frame a patsy after a hiso boy killed a copper and ran. What is your view on the skin based racism in Thailand towards darker shaded Thais. What is your view on the inherent corruption that keeps the masses uneducated to profit the rich. What is your view on the a police force that is more a crime syndicate than police force. What is your view on an protectionist immigration policy that has a sole purpose of stopping best practice entering Thailand. What is your view on a government using and populist policies and endorsing statements that leads the masses to believe that everything wrong in this country is the fault of the Farangs. What is your view on a government that sells Tigers to the China crack pot medicine industry. Cripes I could go on, but you have no view at all on any of the above because you can not find a way to apologise on behalf of Thailand, not find an excuse, so you don't talk. All you do is sit in your ivory prison tower and follow the party line. to not have a view and not to voice an opinion on any of the aforementioned marks you out as a conspirator and just a guilty in the eyes of history. I note you are well protected here - all of your insults, digs, racist attacks, trolling is left up and never removed. I also realise that for calling you out, I will end up in the sin bin no doubt. But I care not. Apologists and conspirators on things that are verging upon evil are in my opinion the lowest of the low and you really should be ashamed. Having the temerity to suggest someone who voices a concern should leave.

I am really ashamed of myself. If you read that story about the Union Jack you would be ashamed too.

You can't be serious.

I can and I am.

I have to admit I don't stalk the pages of TV looking for what you refer to as 'Thai Haters' but regardless I simply do not see people who constantly moan about Thailand and Thai people - I do see expats who are hyper sensitive to any criticism of life here but I've already given my thoughts on why that is.

I don't personlally know anyone who lives a happy life in Thailand who is sensitive to others complaining about life here.

I do personally know one expat who claimed to live a happy life here and certainly was hyper sensitive to others making even the slightest criticism of Thailand, Thais or life here.

Interestingly he sneaked back home a couple of months ago, sold up what he could, dumped his Thai family and went back to Blighty ( a place he always said he'd never set foot in again).

And the French lady who did her nails on the bus. What was her name? You did read, "Dog poo is the reason I will leave this country didn't you"? I am sure both of these folks have had lots good to say about Thailand at some time. I just don't remember it. My fault I am sure.

I am really ashamed of myself. If you read that story about the Union Jack you would be ashamed too.

As a warning to other posters, do not follow cmkellys adivce and find let along read his story on stickmans website. Apart from having great trouble reading it due to the style (perhaps lack of), it is I imagine the sick ramlbings of someone believing they are the worlds greatest author because they get published. On Stickman.

What am I supposed to think having read that? What was the message? Am I missing the empathy there? Is it anything other than a sordid fantasy of a man who has been in Thailand sex scene too long?

Well, let me say this. Once and once alone in all seriousness. Go home. you have gone too far. For the sake of your soul if there is such a thing, leave. If a lady was found dead in Thailand who had a union jack tattoo, your story would be enough for any criminal psychologist to have you banged up. Seriously - are you proud of that? Jeese.

im going to ask a silly question,

did you ask the british bloke to move who was sat at the side of your girlfreind,

or was he sat at the side of you?

becouse you must of had someone at the side of you too, unless the brit was sat in the middle of you two,

get my meaning,

• Like 1

im going to ask a silly question,

did you ask the british bloke to move who was sat at the side of your girlfreind,

or was he sat at the side of you?

becouse you must of had someone at the side of you too, unless the brit was sat in the middle of you two,

get my meaning,

I'll have to duck you points for being so sensible. tongue.png

• Like 1

As a warning to other posters, do not follow cmkellys adivce and find let along read his story on stickmans website. Apart from having great trouble reading it due to the style (perhaps lack of), it is I imagine the sick ramlbings of someone believing they are the worlds greatest author because they get published. On Stickman.

What am I supposed to think having read that? What was the message? Am I missing the empathy there? Is it anything other than a sordid fantasy of a man who has been in Thailand sex scene too long?

Well, let me say this. Once and once alone in all seriousness. Go home. you have gone too far. For the sake of your soul if there is such a thing, leave. If a lady was found dead in Thailand who had a union jack tattoo, your story would be enough for any criminal psychologist to have you banged up. Seriously - are you proud of that? Jeese.

I think accusing me of murder is a bit much even for you. So if anyone writes about a Thai woman with any identifiable marks you accuse them of murder? You equate sex with violence or murder? It is not I who have the problem.

You can't be serious.

I can and I am.

I have to admit I don't stalk the pages of TV looking for what you refer to as 'Thai Haters' but regardless I simply do not see people who constantly moan about Thailand and Thai people - I do see expats who are hyper sensitive to any criticism of life here but I've already given my thoughts on why that is.

I don't personlally know anyone who lives a happy life in Thailand who is sensitive to others complaining about life here.

I do personally know one expat who claimed to live a happy life here and certainly was hyper sensitive to others making even the slightest criticism of Thailand, Thais or life here.

Interestingly he sneaked back home a couple of months ago, sold up what he could, dumped his Thai family and went back to Blighty ( a place he always said he'd never set foot in again).

Is your point that if one is critical of Thailand that they are likely to abandon their family? And if that is not your point why would you mention it?

I think accusing me of murder is a bit much even for you. So if anyone writes about a Thai woman with any identifiable marks you accuse them of murder? You equate sex with violence or murder? It is not I who have the problem.

"I don’t know if Princess will have someone reading this to her but if she does, remember who was your first one, dear.

Stop scowling, I paid the hospital bill and I know I should have used more lubricant".

Sounds like rape to me and you glorifying in it with the rest of the stickman clan. nice.

Anyone who counts on CMkelly as a supporter / friend should read his writings. I actually felt physically sick reading one of them. And yes, misogynistic psychopaths are proven to write this kind of stuff and believe it is harmless.

I didn't read the "Dog Poo" thread., not the kind of thing I'm interested in, however I'll accept on your word that you've found one verifiable constantly negative poster.

Hardly a crowd and by my own admition easily skipped.

"I don’t know if Princess will have someone reading this to her but if she does, remember who was your first one, dear.

Stop scowling, I paid the hospital bill and I know I should have used more lubricant".

Sounds like rape to me and you glorifying in it with the rest of the stickman clan. nice.

Anyone who counts on CMkelly as a supporter / friend should read his writings. I actually felt physically sick reading one of them. And yes, misogynistic psychopaths are proven to write this kind of stuff and believe it is harmless.

Some people should not read adult material.

I didn't read the "Dog Poo" thread., not the kind of thing I'm interested in, however I'll accept on your word that you've found one verifiable constantly negative poster.

Hardly a crowd and by my own admition easily skipped.

The French lady makes 2. And don't forget the Thai news forum, 20 more there.

Edited by chiangmaikelly