Anyone Else Having Issues With Accessing Webpages Last Couple Of Days?

Topprofile

Last couple of days getting frequent

"Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): " in Chrome

and in Firefox

"The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

On pages ranging from Youtube, Flickr and other small sites as well...

Happens on 5 computers on 2 different locations in Sukhumvit, Bangkok.

Caches, cookies, settings all cleared and rebooted..

Latest version of Firefox, IE and Chrome

Been having the same problems for the last couple of weeks, especially with BBC and TV, had 3BB techs out to look into it and so far they just do not know what the problem is. I did mention that maybe i should buy a better wireless router but 1 guy was adamant that it is not a router problem.

Apparently BBC say it's a problem with the speeds in Thailand, but why would TV be affected

This is Srinakarin/ Bang-na area..

Edited by Bangkokhatter

Yes, I have been getting A LOT of 'Connection closed by remote server'.

I'm using opera 12.x, if that makes any difference. I'm on True and my connection just seems to go dead periodically, as my downloads suddenly stop. To make matters worse, my broken downloads will not resume, they just start over. I would sure like to get that issue solved, but have no idea what to look for.

Edited by WhizBang

I'm in Phrasamuthchedi, Samutprakan and my line is True Internet. I don't think the problem has something to do with our PCs or browsers. For about a week, I've been having this 'The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading' or 'Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): The connection was reset' with Chrome and FireFox when viewing some webpages.

But when I set up my browser to go through a VPN or with UltraSurf, browsing problems are gone. I believe the problem lies with the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology (MICT). The webpage below gives me a connection reset but with a proxy server, it's ok.

downloads.wordpress.org (slash) plugin (slash) tinymce-advanced.3.4.9.zip

I hope you guys have insights into this.

Edited by andreitt

i had a 4 hour outage today, true docsis 3.0, lower sukhumvit. first report they claimed it was my configuration, said they would have a tech look anyways.

2nd call to true they told me it was a big problem with noise on the line, "thousands are affected".

it just came back up.

No idea why not a tech geek, just find if this 'The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading' keeps popping up, switch off Router then reboot, if still the same then change and use a UK VPN everything loads perfect........... Problem then is loading Thai websites, pages inside Thai website will not work or open correct, so a bit of a pain.

I wondered why I cannot connect to my Uk/US proxy server , The condo block uses True wifi( yeah it sucks but thats all I got) and first it was down earlier this week, happened to be after the heavy rain laugh.png . then no connection proxy , Internet here really sucks

Edited by KKvampire