Idiots Who Come To Thailand.

chiangmaikelly

Actually i think it would be appropriate to this thread if i were to ask the question as to where in bangkok it might find the perfect beef and horseradish roll?

PS. By perfect i mean slightly red/pink in the middle.

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

Edited by carmine

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chiangmaikelly, you are sounding like the ESL teacher type who accosted me on the MRT yesterday with some unsolicited advice and when told thanks but no thanks, considered his position for a minute then had another try... and after being ignored, then pulled a bottle of something out of his bag and took a furtive swig.

Was he carrying any balloon's ?.....If so, could have just called a security guard over and pretty sure he would have beat him round the head with his metel detector for you..thumbsup.gif

A metel detector? Used to detect Ozzie Osbourne records? Wooow, heavy.

Not much happening at the office right now?

And what does Mrs Soutpeel say about all this?

Are you drunk ?

All quite in the office right now..thanks for asking

And why the fixation with Mrs Soutpeel...

and in closing are mentally retarded in some way as you seem to fit the OP's description of "idiots who come to Thailand"

Edited by Soutpeel

Actually i think it would be appropriate to this thread if i were to ask the question as to where in bangkok it might find the perfect beef and horseradish roll?

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

I fail to see what is so funny about that! Therefore it is totally off topic.

Why don't you ask questions about Tina Turner?

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

Did she eat thai beef when she was specifically told not to by the OP?

• Like 1

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

Thief!!! Start your own thread. Try the Bangkok forum.

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

Carmine, if you get a reply from Chiangmaikelly, try to ignore it. Apparently the restaurants he uses for his friends don't do good beef.

Thats the word anyway.............wink.png

• Like 1

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

Go away. It is my thread and you are trying to steal it. 1zgarz5.gif

Beef steaks in Thailand consisting of real cow meat from those supposedly horrid steak houses actually (it aint that bad), for 100 baht throw some worchestire sauce on top and it tastes pretty decent compared to our steroid pumped hormone t bone steaks. Free grazing cows is much more humane than giving them an inch of space in a factory warehouse of torture...

• Like 1

chiangmaikelly, you are sounding like the ESL teacher type who accosted me on the MRT yesterday with some unsolicited advice and when told thanks but no thanks, considered his position for a minute then had another try... and after being ignored, then pulled a bottle of something out of his bag and took a furtive swig.

Was he carrying any balloon's ?.....If so, could have just called a security guard over and pretty sure he would have beat him round the head with his metel detector for you..thumbsup.gif

A metel detector? Used to detect Ozzie Osbourne records? Wooow, heavy.

Not much happening at the office right now?

And what does Mrs Soutpeel say about all this?

Are you drunk ?

All quite in the office right now..thanks for asking

And why the fixation with Mrs Soutpeel...

and in closing are mentally retarded in some way as you seem to fit the OP's description of "idiots who come to Thailand"

all quite? thanks for your contribution to "The silly Thread"

And why the fixation with being drunk? Mrs Soutpeel doesn't let you drink?

Beef steaks in Thailand consisting of real cow meat from those supposedly horrid steak houses actually (it aint that bad), for 100 baht throw some worchestire sauce on top and it tastes pretty decent compared to our steroid pumped hormone t bone steaks. Free grazing cows is much more humane than giving them an inch of space in a factory warehouse of torture...

Did you really mean a cow?

Cow: a mature female bovine that has given birth to at least one or two calves. Colloquially, the term "cow" is also in reference to the Bos primigenius species of domestic cattle, regardless of age, gender, breed or type. However for most people who work with or raise cattle, this term is not used in the same reference as previously noted.

• Bull: a mature, intact (testicles present and not removed) male bovine used for breeding purposes.

• Steer: a male bovine (or bull) that has been castrated before reaching sexual maturity and is primarily used for beef.

• Stag: a male bovine (or bull) that has been castrated after or upon reaching sexual maturity and is primarily used for beef, but can and is also often used as a "gomer bull" for detecting cows and heifers in heat.

• Heifer: a female bovine (often immature, but beyond the "calf" stage) less than 1 to 2 years of age that has never calved. Such females, if they've never calved beyond two years of age may also be called heiferettes.

• Bred Heifer: a female bovine that is pregnant with her first calf.

• First-calf Heifer or First-calver: a female bovine that has given birth to her first calf, and is often around 24 to 36 months of age, depending on the breed and when she was first bred.

• Ox (plural: Oxen): a bovine that is trained for draft work (pulling carts, wagons, plows, etc.)This is a term that primarily refers to a male bovine that has been castrated after maturity. However, an ox can also be female bovine (cow or heifer) or even a bull that has been trained for the same purpose. In the Biblical times, an ox was a general term used, just like with the term "cows," to a domesticated bovine regardless of age, gender, breed, type, or draft purposes.

• Calf (plural: Calves): an immature bovine (male and female) that is reliant on milk from its dam or from a bottle in order to survive and grow. A calf is known as such from birth to around 10 months of age.

• Bull calf: an immature intact male bovine (since all males are born with testes) that is reliant on milk from his dam or a bottle for growth and survival.

• Steer calf: an immature male bovine that has been castrated a few days to a couple months after birth, and is reliant on milk from his dam or a bottle for growth and survival.

• Heifer calf: an immature female bovine that is reliant on milk from her dam or a bottle for growth and survival.

• Freemartin: an infertile or sterile heifer or heifer calf. Such infertility is a result of being maternally twinned with a bull calf which placental tissues were shared in the womb. During the first trimester, reproductive organs start to form and sexual hormones begin to be produced in the fetus. When male and female fetal calves are twinned together, the testosterone produced by the male inhibits estrogen production in the female. This results in abnormal, underdeveloped or hermaphroditic reproductive organs in the female fetus. This is not so for the male. Freemartins are sometimes referred as "hermaphrodites" if they are born with reproductive organs of both genders. As a result, these type of freemartins tend to develop secondary male sexual characteristics (muscular crest over neck, wide forehead, etc.) upon reaching puberty.

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

She did, and my god, it was tough! Som nom na. Bloody idiot.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Cow: a mature female bovine that has given birth to at least one or two calves. Colloquially, the term "cow" is also in reference to the Bos primigenius species of domestic cattle, regardless of age, gender, breed or type. However for most people who work with or raise cattle, this term is not used in the same reference as previously noted.

• Bull: a mature, intact (testicles present and not removed) male bovine used for breeding purposes.

• Steer: a male bovine (or bull) that has been castrated before reaching sexual maturity and is primarily used for beef.

• Stag: a male bovine (or bull) that has been castrated after or upon reaching sexual maturity and is primarily used for beef, but can and is also often used as a "gomer bull" for detecting cows and heifers in heat.

• Heifer: a female bovine (often immature, but beyond the "calf" stage) less than 1 to 2 years of age that has never calved. Such females, if they've never calved beyond two years of age may also be called heiferettes.

• First-calf Heifer or First-calver: a female bovine that has given birth to her first calf, and is often around 24 to 36 months of age, depending on the breed and when she was first bred.

• Ox (plural: Oxen): a bovine that is trained for draft work (pulling carts, wagons, plows, etc.)This is a term that primarily refers to a male bovine that has been castrated after maturity. However, an ox can also be female bovine (cow or heifer) or even a bull that has been trained for the same purpose. In the Biblical times, an ox was a general term used, just like with the term "cows," to a domesticated bovine regardless of age, gender, breed, type, or draft purposes.

• Calf (plural: Calves): an immature bovine (male and female) that is reliant on milk from its dam or from a bottle in order to survive and grow. A calf is known as such from birth to around 10 months of age.

• Bull calf: an immature intact male bovine (since all males are born with testes) that is reliant on milk from his dam or a bottle for growth and survival.

• Steer calf: an immature male bovine that has been castrated a few days to a couple months after birth, and is reliant on milk from his dam or a bottle for growth and survival.

• Heifer calf: an immature female bovine that is reliant on milk from her dam or a bottle for growth and survival.

• Freemartin: an infertile or sterile heifer or heifer calf. Such infertility is a result of being maternally twinned with a bull calf which placental tissues were shared in the womb. During the first trimester, reproductive organs start to form and sexual hormones begin to be produced in the fetus. When male and female fetal calves are twinned together, the testosterone produced by the male inhibits estrogen production in the female. This results in abnormal, underdeveloped or hermaphroditic reproductive organs in the female fetus. This is not so for the male. Freemartins are sometimes referred as "hermaphrodites" if they are born with reproductive organs of both genders. As a result, these type of freemartins tend to develop secondary male sexual characteristics (muscular crest over neck, wide forehead, etc.) upon reaching puberty.

Shouldnt this be on the farming forum

• Like 1

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

She did, and my god, it was tough! Som nom na. Bloody idiot.

Off topic, off truth and a flame. bah.gif

Shouldnt this be on the farming forum

Maybe pets?

thanks in advance

Toodle pip

Go away. It is my thread and you are trying to steal it. 1zgarz5.gif

Are you Jingthing in disguise? You seem to share a lot of characteristics...

SC

• Like 1

Is it not against forum rules to post Serious Stuff on a Silly Thread?

And I do not understand why you post about cows in a thread that started with the word "idiots".

You don't like cows do you?

And I do not understand why you post about cows in a thread that started with the word "idiots".

Do yu reckon cows are as daft as geese?

Are you Jingthing in disguise? You seem to share a lot of characteristics...

SC

Yes.

Ah but there is a small minor flaw in your answer.

And I have detected it.

You have not started a Silly Poll about the subject yet - now, that is a give away, you are not The One that you claim to be.

You are off topic again. bah.gif

Naah...but think they are dafter than sheep, but not as smart as a norwegian blue

Friesian cows, yes, for sure.

Other cows, maybe.

But I must admit I know more about quantum fysics/physics than/then about cows.

Can't know everything.

norwegian blue is cheese, not geese

Why do I expect someone to compare the intelligence of norwegian blus with that of danish blue (or a good stilton)?

Maybe not, as thoughts of leather-clad Mrs Peel have taken over........... tongue.png

norwegian blue is cheese, not geese

Its a Parrot...

....deceased, dead, it is no more, it has fallen off its perch...... (.. predictable....Sorry!)

This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

• Like 1