Acupunctur

sandgroper2

Consider seeing Nigel Kelsey.....

He does body work (massage), accupuncture/accupressure, sports therapy, etc.

He's the best...by far...I've found in Pattaya.

Located on Soi Bongkot, which intersects with So. Pattaya Rd. There's a 7/11 on the corner (north side of So Pattaya Rd)

His office is about 3 doors in, going north on Bongkot, from So. Pattaya Rd...on the inland side of the soi.

Phone 08-9099-3845

www.thepattayasportclinic.com

Located on Soi Bongkot, which intersects with So. Pattaya Rd. There's a 7/11 on the corner (north side of So Pattaya Rd)

His office is about 3 doors in, going north on Bongkot, from So. Pattaya Rd...on the inland side of the soi.

Phone 08-9099-3845

I advised a friend to go there about 2 weeks ago. He reported shop closed and telephone number not obtainable. Anybody got any up to date info?

ghosts of calwow ! Let's it don't drag on as long as that post did.

• 2 weeks later...

Phone 08-9099-3845

I advised a friend to go there about 2 weeks ago. He reported shop closed and telephone number not obtainable. Anybody got any up to date info?

I just spoke with Nigel on the phone and he said he will be back in the office on Wednesday the 26th. He answered the mobile on the 2nd ring

Phone 08-9099-3845

I just spoke with Nigel on the phone and he said he will be back in the office on Wednesday the 26th. He answered the mobile on the 2nd ring

That is really good news as there was a thread on here earlier this year saying he seemed to have disappeared from the scene. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're travelling down Sth Pattaya road from Sukhumvit, just before 2nd road, there's a soi to the right and in there is a very good acupuncturist clinic. It's a small shop and sorry I've no name for them but it's obvious when you get there.

• 6 months later...

I know this is an old topic from last year but still useable.

I am looking for a good acupunctuate clinic for stop smoking here in Pattaya?

I know a friend up in C.M that had this treatment with good success and cheap too.

I tried Champfix tablets that more of less drove me crazy and it cost a fortune to see this special doctor in BKK/Pat hospital and then the cost of the pills on top (I think I spend well over 10k baht then).

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for asking a slightly off topic question, anyone know of a Chinese or similar clinic where they do cupping in Pattaya ?

Hello,

Happened to read this thread again. I am an acupuncturist in China. Yes, I also do cupping, scraping, moxa etc.

I've brought all those stuff to Thailand. If you feel interested, you can PM me.

Cheers

Susan

I am looking for a good acupunctuate clinic for stop smoking here in Pattaya?

Hello,

I treated similar case for an Irish teacher in Suzhou Singapore International school with good effect. If you are interested, you can PM me.

I've been working for years as TCM therapist before I moved to Thailand.

PS: if you search in google with "susan shen 13906217737" you can still see one of my ad of 2008 :)

There is an alternative medicine clinic on Nakula Road going north just before the Post Office Road (Numchai on corner) They do cupping ,acupuncture and other Eastern Treatments. Dr Tasani. 089-605-3317 Samyaek clinic same side as Numchai between Soi 11 and 13 has a very popular practice.

• 7 years later...