Good Plumber

butterisbetter

If its to do with the pump or tank (ie the system) rather than a leaky tap or pipe etc; try the place on Charoenraj rd north of Good View. Opposite Come dara (sp?), its called Ang Thong . I've got the tel. no. if you need it.

thank you. the phone number would be great. i do seem to remember passing by a store there with lots of pumps.

• 2 months later...

There are no good plumbers, in fact there are no plumbers at all, what we get is a Chang which means some guy that is willing to give it a go at worse or some guy that can't make a baht any other way so claims to do plumbing. They tend to range from abysmal destroyers to rough and incompetent. Better to attack it yourself as there will be less colateral damage. Occasionally one will do an OK job on one thing only to then make a mess of another.

• Like 2

Go to any store selling sinks, toilets, baths and the like, then ask them how much their own plumber charges to install.

Plumber?? No have.

Mind you there are workers installing new plumbing systems in the many current housing starts, but they are committed to a string of jobs. Even were they available I doubt they can, nor would want, to investigate problems with old or existing systems. Then there is the ongoing situation with falang who want a 'reasonable' price which usually means no interest from Thai workers who likewise do not wish to be scammed.

A friend of mine had some plumbing problems too, and had some not so good experiences with plumbers here. Fortunatly I was a water plumber a while ago and I could help him. So, I always can take a look and advise you, maybe help you, if you can't find a good plumber. Check my profile for contact.

• Like 1