Robert Deniro Seen In Pattaya

cathy211

the i am not bashing Pattaya but I think he has good taste and enough income

to go to any tropical paradise in the world so why would you choose here?

and with regards to the photo of the rewards card, show me a

picture of an American express Black card bearing his name

and I might be more inclined to believe you giggle.gif

Edited by Asiantravel

I can confirm that De Niro was in Pattaya yesterday,and spent most of his time at Insomnia hence his Irewards card.

After the place closed he booked a taxi-meter near the VC-hotel to get back to the airport.

Rumours are that he shared the taxi with 2 Arabs.

I can confirm that De Niro was in Pattaya yesterday,and spent most of his time at Insomnia hence his Irewards card.

After the place closed he booked a taxi-meter near the VC-hotel to get back to the airport.

Was he driving?

• Like 1

Was he driving?

He booked the taxi.. this isn't "taxi driver" although I often find myself crossing streets in Pattaya screaming "I'm walking here, I'm walking!"

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 2

She's like a Raging Bull! Overeager fan rushes at Robert De Niro as he arrives at premiere

By MIKE LARKIN

PUBLISHED: 17:19 GMT, 9 September 2012 | UPDATED: 18:40 GMT, 9 September 2012

He is one of the silver screen's most iconic hard men.

But surely even Robert De Niro felt a little scared when an overenthusiastic fan charged at him as he emerged from his limousine when he attended the Silver Linings Playbook première in Toronto last night.

The woman, who wore a blue cocktail dress, seized her opportunity when the star emerged from his transport, pushing past security to get her candid photograph.

article-0-14EB0F3A000005DC-709_634x784.jpg

Cape Fear: Robert De Niro looked concerned as an overzealous fan bypassed security to secure a snap in Toronto yesterday

The 69-year-old Goodfellas star looked noticeably annoyed as he looked at the fan, perhaps as he was shocked at the surprisingly lax security.

However he soon pepped up once he met up with his fellow stars at the Toronto International Film Festival event.

And perhaps on he was understandable at her over-eagerness on reflection, as the method actor got in the mindset himself when he played an obsessed baseball fanatic in 1996's The Fan.

article-0-14EB0F42000005DC-171_634x596.jpg

The fan: It seemed like just another red carpet event for the star but it was soon to get more interesting

article-0-14EB155F000005DC-605_634x716.jpg

You talkin' to me: The Taxi Driver actor caught a glimpse of the overenthusiastic supporter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200673/Overeager-fan-rushes-Robert-De-Niro-arrives-premiere.html#ixzz262c1VFb7

Actually he called to see me as he wants a ride on Glittermans bike which I,m looking after for him-but I refused as its only for Englishmen with royal bloodlines or nobility-he,s just from one of our ex-colonies and doesn,t count rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif