10 Years Thaivisa.com - And A Second Party In Bangkok!

raro

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the moment i am due to be in Bangers for the Loi Krathong celebrations on the 28th so could you put me down for 2 ABW.

Have stayed at the hotel which the Admiral is part of(The Mermaid Hotel)and is very nice especially if you get a corner suite.

Note the link is to the old place situated on soi 18...this place is as mentioned above soi 29 round the corner from the penalty spot bar.

At the moment i am due to be in Bangers for the Loi Krathong celebrations on the 28th so could you put me down for 2 ABW.

Have stayed at the hotel which the Admiral is part of(The Mermaid Hotel)and is very nice especially if you get a corner suite.

Note the link is to the old place situated on soi 18...this place is as mentioned above soi 29 round the corner from the penalty spot bar.

Sorry, that was a link to another place by the same name. We are indeed talking about the Admiral's Pub in the Mermaids Hotel, Soi 29.

http://www.hotelmermaidbangkok.com/dining.php

So we have as of this morning:

No JaiRaiJaiDee to be found on the list. New guy always gets neglected. It's a crazy mixed up world.

2cd attempt, add me to the list sil vous plait.

Gratzi.

Sorry, overlooked you! Yes, you are welcome to join!

To protect your identity/privacy I have edited out all real names from the sign-up thread.

There is NO NEED to reveal your real name. Not on this board, not even during the party.

As we do not know you, we might ask you to sign up on a laptop at the door so have your login name and password ready

cool.png

So we have as of this morning:

No JaiRaiJaiDee to be found on the list. New guy always gets neglected. It's a crazy mixed up world.

2cd attempt, add me to the list sil vous plait.

Gratzi.

Sorry, overlooked you! Yes, you are welcome to join!

...and you are not on the list because you signed up for the second party on December 1st. I will make that list later. At the moment the first party on Sept. 22nd at the checkin99 is my main focus.

...and you are not on the list because you signed up for the second party on December 1st. I will make that list later. At the moment the first party on Sept. 22nd at the checkin99 is my main focus.

September 22nd? Not 6th October?

ahh...shoot! yes, Oct. 6. - Sept 22nd was the original date that we had to postpone. Sorry for the confusion!