Pinned Topic : Flight Deals

yermanee

I just noticed that since the flight deals topic was pinned, it has had more than 12.000 visitors in it's short lifespan.(9 months)

We can assume that at least some members have found an exceptional deal thanks to this topic.

Thanks Craigt3365.wai.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Yermanee wai.gif

• Like 2

Wow...that's great! I just pinned it. beano2274 was the member who suggested doing this, and who has contributed significantly! Along with many others. wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

Congrats to us all!

P.S. I refer to this page when planning my trips. Lots of good info there. clap2.gif

Indeed many members contributed, but if you hadn't pinned it, it would be on page 35 now.laugh.png

Yermanee wai.gif

Yes I did have the idea, but it is thanks to those in charge at Thaivisa that it got off the ground.

I hope we can keep it going and get deals for those who are looking to fly somewhere, and thanks to those who also contributed.

Am also thinking of having travel tips as a pinned topic, for places that we might visit. For example am going to Duesseldorf in December, and could recommend places to stay in the area and places to visit and eat. But maybe opening another website for us expats here, would be a better idea, but linked to Thaivisa. It could also include locations in Thailand as well.

Edited by beano2274

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I did have the idea, but it is thanks to those in charge at Thaivisa that it got off the ground.

I hope we can keep it going and get deals for those who are looking to fly somewhere, and thanks to those who also contributed.

Am also thinking of having travel tips as a pinned topic, for places that we might visit. For example am going to Duesseldorf in December, and could recommend places to stay in the area and places to visit and eat. But maybe opening another website for us expats here, would be a better idea, but linked to Thaivisa. It could also include locations in Thailand as well.

Not so sure about travel tips, unless Thai related. I always use sites like trip advisor. Which is hit and miss. Or lonely planet, which is also hit and miss.

If you go to destinations on the home page of thaivisa, there are 5 cities that have some travel information. Have you seen that?