Female Police Captain Involved In Chevrolet Showroom Incident Revealed As Fake Officer

Rimmer

There was a fake cop dragging people into the police station for drug tests, extortion, fraud etc. in Banglamung several months ago.

It was reported that one victim made a complaint at the Pattaya station, then the story dried up.

I wonder what happened?

I want to know what the husbie is doing with a female bib uniform, and like southpeel alluded to, where can I get one

You can go to the Banglamung Police Station on Sukhumvit rd almost any day (but some days there are more items) and buy full uniforms, batons, hand-cuffs, Radios and everything you can imagine including some nice jackets that say "POLICE" on the back as well as t-shirts. Anyone can buy these as I did the jacket and t-shirt because they are good quality.

These places need to be DRIED UP! Getting the freedom to sell this is not ok! Even in other countries an ID and Badge Number is taken and checked out be for questionable sales are concluded! Stores that sell these items even have online lists of Juristrictions and their Officers!!

Edited by davidstipek

I want to know what the husbie is doing with a female bib uniform, and like southpeel alluded to, where can I get one

You can go to the Banglamung Police Station on Sukhumvit rd almost any day (but some days there are more items) and buy full uniforms, batons, hand-cuffs, Radios and everything you can imagine including some nice jackets that say "POLICE" on the back as well as t-shirts. Anyone can buy these as I did the jacket and t-shirt because they are good quality.

These places need to be DRIED UP! Getting the freedom to sell this is not ok! Even in other countries an ID and Badge Number is taken and checked out be for questionable sales are concluded! Stores that sell these items even have online lists of Juristrictions and their Officers!!

But this is Thailand and NOT your home country.

The information said she is not a real police officer. I'm afraid that this incident may open the floodgates and people will realize the vast majority of BIB are not real police officers. They get to dress like police officers. They get paid as police officers, but when the he!! do most of them actually do any real police work?

Edited by Wavefloater

Welcome to Thailand where everything seems to be fake:

• Rolex's
  • Foot ball shirts
  • DVDs
  • Gucci Handbags
  • Perfumes
  • pharmaceuticals (particularly vitamin V)
  • Fake Rolex's
  • Boobs
  • Ferrari's
  • Love
  • Ladies
  • Police

The list seems to be endless...

Basil you need some help man. If you can't find a real watch, boob or woman or V. You been going to the wrong places and hanging out with the wrong people. Find an older ex pat like Guesthouse or Naam's gardner and ask for some advice on locating originals.