So, You Want To Make It Work Out In Thailand?

deejah

in fact PATHETIC perfectly describes about half the posts and posters i have seen on tv though the years, give or take

Ahhhhh, I see, now you're claiming to be different.

blunty and

bottom line

(as i gently ease over my line of compassion and empathy, forgien words to some)

some of you are masters

at being a holes

and enjoy it too

i can not compete

can not even come close

the part of me that might be similar is the one that keeps typing

when i confront that demon

my work will be done here

Edited by deejah

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai food is on my list of many international cuisines that I enjoy. It's definitely in the top 20!

While I understand the advice to learn the language, I really don't see the logic of how eating Thai food is going to make it work out for people in Thailand, or not. Especially if living in an expat hub with so many international choices in restaurants and groceries.

Thai food is on my list of many international cuisines that I enjoy. It's definitely in the top 20!

Would you be kind enough to name the 19 followings ( whistling.gif for the shake of all members thanks)

• Like 1

in fact PATHETIC perfectly describes about half the posts and posters i have seen on tv though the years, give or take

blunty and

bottom line

(as i gently ease over my line of compassion and empathy, forgien words to some)

some of you are masters

at being a holes

and enjoy it too

i can not compete

can not even come close

You can type with your backside ?

While I understand the advice to learn the language, I really don't see the logic of how eating Thai food is going to make it work out for people in Thailand, or not. Especially if living in an expat hub with so many international choices in restaurants and groceries.

Definitely in your top 20????

That's not saying much laugh.png

so many posts from those uninterested in the topic

why they post

and what they post

is an indication of THEIR character or lack thereof

and that they pethactically have nothing BETTER to do

so i pose this to the admin

how could you improve the quality or is that not of concern?

or will that always be the nature of the beast

note to self

re-read op rule number three

that's all well and good, but why do you write in verse?

Definitely in your top 20????

That's not saying much laugh.png

I know. It might make my top 10 but I'd have to do some deep thinking to come up with the actual list. Chinese is number one! Of course living in Thailand I eat Thai food quite often and Chinese very rarely because it sucks in Pattaya.

all of you have much more bettter things

and more correct things to say about this topic than i do

it can cleaarly be seen here

in your small minds and miniscule dark hearts

TV = good ol boys club

running around the palygound

looking for those

that dont fit it

to ostersize (sp) so they can feel better about their SMALL patheitc souls

note to self

why even bother

OP from reading all your posts on this topic it sounds like you are in the early stages of a breakdown.

Get some help before you completely lose the plot.

• Like 2

blunty and

bottom line

some of you are masters

at being a holes

and enjoy it too

i can not compete

can not even come close

Do you write songs for a living ?

I know. It might make my top 10 but I'd have to do some deep thinking to come up with the actual list. Chinese is number one! Of course living in Thailand I eat Thai food quite often and Chinese very rarely because it sucks in Pattaya.

That's not the only thing that sucks in Pattaya . . . so I've been told

Anyway, being in the top 20 is better than being in the bottom 20 . . . hmm, I can feel a poll coming up

assimilation

those who do, know

Not following your own advice

oh and i almost forgot

avoid and ignore TV trolls tongue.png

My guidelines are different.

Make sure you have enough money.

Never buy a house or car in someone else's name.

Don't ever think yours is different.

Eating the food, speaking the language and smiling at pretty girls are not essential for your stay, but can add to the fun.

+1

wow

your put downs are all so very very clever!!!

and completely spot on!

i do very much enjoy a good bashing/roasting

especially from people i never met

that think they know me so well

and man the humor is simply magnificent!

in such good spirit too!

cheers

assimilation

those who do, know

Assimilation? Funny, hiso Thais often love international food as well. Are they not assimilated?

I can see your advice makes sense if you are stuck in the STICKS.

Even in the sticks with admittedly crap language skills. I feel comfortable with my life.

What an utter crock of <deleted>!!!

How appropriate you added this comment "avoid and ignore TV trolls tongue.png" as you clearly fall into that category.

Why don't you bend over over a bit more and bow down to your Thai masters.

It's our god given right to live as we please without having to conform to anyone's standards, let alone trying to appease a society that doesn't recognize you in the slightest as even equal to their own people. I'll eat their slop if I feel like it but never to ingratiate myself in their eyes. Your delusional if you think thats how to enjoy and live here. Shame on you for turning your back on your upbringing and culture, it seems most Thais appreciate your culture more than you do.