Firefox Refresh Button

KRS1

From looking at other forums it possibly is an addon that is causing the problem.

Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

• Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

• Like 1

I haven't noticed that problem, but I did notice that it remembers typed urls as predictive text in the address bar, unless it set it to remember nothing (bookmarks and history). Clearing history has no effect. Even after c cleaner.

And if you set it to remember bookmarks again your typed urls reappear.

From looking at other forums it possibly is an addon that is causing the problem.

Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).

• Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.

See:

alright cool, i must checked my add-ons and somehow java snuck back in as well as a few other add-ons i didnt add-on my self....disabled them just now so hopefully things will return to normal now.

I haven't noticed that problem, but I did notice that it remembers typed urls as predictive text in the address bar, unless it set it to remember nothing (bookmarks and history). Clearing history has no effect. Even after c cleaner.

And if you set it to remember bookmarks again your typed urls reappear.

i noticed Firefox adds on a different search bar depending which download mirror is used. One time i got yahoo, one time i got search-it (i think), and this one had google.