7 Year Road Worthiness Test For Toyota Vigo

vibration

Hello all Members; we have a Toyota Vigo (in my Wife's name) that was first registered on 06 December 2005 and the Road Tax expires on 06 December 2012. Could somebody please answer the following questions:

1. Do we need to get a Road Worthiness Test this year before the 06 December 2012 (the car will be 7 years old on this Date) to be able to renew the Road Tax or can we wait until the 2012 Road Tax renewal.
  2. Is it possible to renew the Road Tax before 06 December 2012, if yes how long before.
  3. Is it possible to get a Road Worthiness Test at main Toyota Dealers in Bangkok example on Rama 2.

Many thanks in advance for all help.

I took my pick-up the other day to the insurance company test place opposite Land Transport Pattaya. They tested the exhaust gas emissions, which were plenty because of the way they do it, which seems to made them happy. They tested the lights and I think they said I need more leds and driving lights??? They tested the horn.....which impressed all of them. Then on the rollers for the brake test. The guy did it twice as he couldn't believe how a 10 year old pick-up still had the ABS working! After 10 minutes wait and being relieved of 200 baht I was on my way.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...