As A Young...

CanadianChicken

Just keep in mind that arrogance is kind of frowned upon more in Thailand, as is selfishness. If you keep a modest profile, and share things with others, you should be fine

Just keep in mind, many people don't like a good looking Canadian with a bright future, they will try to cut you down.

Rubbish. I have yet to meet anyone that has those sentiments. Most people don't care. It just might be you.

I am very handsome, i have blonde hair, 1,78 cm. My weight is 80 kg. I work out on a regular basis, my biceps looks very nice when I walk and I swing my arms in the same rythm as I walk.

My hips almost dances when I walk, as I got rythm in my blood. If you see me in profile you will see I have a perfect nose shape, and my teeths are very traight and extremely white.

i am very good looking, and when I smile, the girls usually melt.

I want to know, whats the price of a Dvd here in Bangkok?

You forgot to mention your gender..whistling.gifwhistling.gif

I am a VERY handsome young man

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second thread where you have mentioned you are young and good looking. You wouldn't be stirring the pot with the oldies here would you? Are you familiar with Water Mitty?

This is the second thread where you have mentioned you are young and good looking. You wouldn't be stirring the pot with the oldies here would you? Are you familiar with Water Mitty?

Is that Water or Walter?

jb1

• 1 month later...

It`s all down to common sense, common sense and even more common sense. That`s the key.

The golden rules for a successful and stress free lifestyle in Thailand:

Learn to budget yourself and don`t make commitments or go over what you can`t afford.

Keep in charge and the upper hand of your assets at all times, do not place yourself at risk on trust and gentlemen’s agreements, even if the girl’s the best shag you’ve ever had and has the appearance of a Park Lane fashion model.

Avoid becoming involved with the wrong types of people, such as criminals, law breakers, Jack the lads and gold digging women.

Avoid having disputes, remembering that we are foreigners here with limited, or if any, statutory rights. Try and adapt to Thai customs, except the native populations for what they are and lose that Western aggression.

Don’t expect the same quality of services and efficiencies we take for granted in the West. Have patience, tolerance and lower your expectations.

Keep a low profile, keep your head down and abide by the laws of Thailand at all times. Play everything by the book.

And there you have it, happiness and success on a plate. Break the golden rules at your peril.

GIRLS in Thailand - play it safe:

A few facts that may save a guy a fortune and a lot of emotional trauma.

Cute girl sends out signals to a guy that she likes him.

After spending a passionate evening with her and a night of lovey-doveyness

with and perhaps the best sex the guy has had for years, he becomes smitten and can hardly believe his luck.

He holds her hand and listens intently to her pitiful hard luck stories and then wants to be her knight in shining armour, to the rescue, at any price, dreaming that at last he has discovered a true soul mate and love of his life, believing in a dream the guy decides to invest in her for a good future.

This is how it begins and of course in most cases the result will turn out completely different to the guy’s expectations.

Three major clues that will determine if the girl is not sincere and giving a guy a load of BS:

1. Most of her problems can only be solved with money.

2. The girl is not willing to give up any of her usual social schedules to be with the guy.

3. Appears to have many relatives, friends, acquaintances or colleges that she prefers to keep to herself and separate from her so-called relationship with the guy.

It`s very simple. If a girl really likes or loves a guy, she will unconditionally follow him anywhere with no strings or provisos attached.

Her main ambition in life will become solely to be with her man without any financial stipulations and social limitations. She should in fact be proud and keen to show off her new boyfriend and let everyone know that he and she is now an item.

If this is not the case, then dream on baby, because it`s going to cost you dear and you are wasting your time.

Remember: be careful out there, because in Thailand there are people that just love the new farang on the block.

funny how this is a popular post but i never see anyone following these common sense rules

funny how this is a popular post but i never see anyone following these common sense rules

Intelligence is learning from your own mistakes. Wisdom is learning from the mistakes of others. Both are rarer than common sense, and even that's not so common.

• Like 2