Naked Women Found Tied Up And Severely Beaten In Love Hotel

Rimmer

Well since they have the license plate details for the motorbike on CCTV it shouldn't be so hard to start the investigation tracking down the pig that did this to that woman. Since they arrived together, perhaps she will be able to add more info to help the police in their efforts.

Motorbike is probably like lots of other ones,no rego plate!!!!!!

Any info on what events led up to this?

Yeah a boy was born and grew up in Thailand where all sorts of unruly behavior are tolerated, and even encouraged, with no real deterrents being put in place. That's about it really......

I missed that bit. Where does it say he is Thai. Many foreigners use the place as well. I hope that she recovers and the police catch this man.

Well since they have the license plate details for the motorbike on CCTV it shouldn't be so hard to start the investigation tracking down the pig that did this to that woman. Since they arrived together, perhaps she will be able to add more info to help the police in their efforts.

the news report said it had red plates... that is why I even mentioned it.

Love Motels in Asia are per definition places where men or women meet their "mia noi" / "phuea noi" secretly

or where couples who can't meet at home (parents!) can have sex.

There are also men who take their prostitutes there, but I'd estimate they make less than half of the customers.

Also, in most love motels even in Pattaya, you will mostly see Thai customers parking in front of the rooms.

I bet that if we don't hear from this incident again, it may have been a wealthy Thai man with a hooker or his mia noi.

A wealthy Thai will not ride a 45,000 baht Yamaha Fino.

Edited by DickFarang

Any info on what events led up to this?

Yeah a boy was born and grew up in Thailand where all sorts of unruly behavior are tolerated, and even encouraged, with no real deterrents being put in place. That's about it really......

Where does it say it was a Thai man?

They paid 250 baht for the room; farangs are charged more.

Read the article: the motorbike had a red (= temporary) number plate.

It states that the lady had been tied & her mouth taped, it's highly unlikely that tape would be found in a love hotel so that would suggest that the guy already had the tape and went to the room for the purpose of beating this poor unfortunate lady.

I hope this lady makes a full & quick recovery and that this guy is found very soon & is severely dealt with.

That's really sad. In Pattaya the possible scenarios are endless.

Well let me put it this way then: I dont know what Pattaya some of you are living in - But 99.99% the scenario was a Thai male.

For example, (not in any particular order) drug related, domestic partner related, family related, pimp related, So many possible combinations I don't want to name them all. The central part of Pattaya has all of these and more.

I agree with all your scenarios . My point is that the common denominator is a Thai male.

• Like 1

It's never acceptable behaviour to hit a woman let alone beat her up so much as to put her in hospital. If she was beaten up because she had her menstral period that just shows you what a dog of a person this person was whether they are Thai or farang. There may have been other reasons why she was attacked. It's Pattaya so who really knows what went on.