Thai Police Applicants Told They Cannot Have Genital Implants

webfact

injected paraffin gel into their genitals

This is a lot more common than people would think, a plastic surgeon I worked with said that he gets at least two cases of sclerosing lipogranuloma a week of penile tissue caused by injections of paraffin or any similar straight-chain saturated hydrocarbons. The body lacks enzymes to break down or metabolize this oil, and a fibrotic reaction occurs, which can although rather grotesquely augment the penis in diameter. The fibrotic reaction eventually results in local ulceration and necrosis and needs radical surgery to excise and replace with a scrotal skin flap. Some cases even experience allergic reactions such as vasculitis, and infections leading to systemic sepsis. The results are pretty similar to body builders who use synthol which is 85% mineral oil, with some lidocaine and alcohol.

With this in mind I don't know how anyone in their right mind would consider to inject paraffin into their private parts

Nice post. I had Vasculitis once - following big injections of whatever the anti-tetanus chemical is, after a motorbike pile-up in the UK - i came out in medieval-looking black lesions all over the body - local GP thought i had bloody anthrax and kept asking me if i worked in the docks ! I looked up this unusual condition in a big medical book (pre-internet) and learned that Vasculitis on the INSIDE organs as opposed to the skin on the outside, could mean a very swift demise as internal bleeding has no means of scabbing over and stopping itself of course. The things men will risk for nothing more than a half-decent shag never cease to amaze me...PATHETIC.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presumably, physical and emotional stability should be a requirement. I have still not found some sound reason for getting tattoos. Why would someone's body and skin not be adequate enough. So perhaps emotional stability could be in question here. Perhaps in the same fashion as women dying their hair red, or blue for that matter...

Ah, so because your tiny parochial sensibilities cannot conceive of why someone may want a tattoo, or dyed hair, the emotional stability of the millions upon millions of people who do comes into question?

does that extend to, say, anything other than the missionary position between consenting couples, homosexual relationships, or the consumption of food stuffs you don't like, or are you cool with those?

• Like 1

TV seems desperate for hits. This thread is not news - its barely human interest...

I thought it was a great break away from all the recently dramatic threads. Tip o' the hat to ya' "webfact".

• Like 1

Perhaps it's related to the super-tight uniforms they are required to wear. Mr BIB walks up to your car and right at eye level, you don't really want to be treated to a superb outline of a deformed, latex- and mook-injected specimen of male genitalia, would you? whistling.gif

What about the women police officers? Are they permitted to have breast implants?

What was even more surprising is that, according to a police spokeswoman of the Royal Thai Police Office, applicants who failed the health checks also included many who had injected paraffin gel into their genitals, and those that had their genitals implanted with small beads.

Does that make them bigger?

Now I know why the cop who stopped me today was acting like he'd have balls----whistling.gif

Edited by sirchai

So just who does these penis inspections? It would seem that implants would require a rather close inspection.

The physician while undertaking the physical exam.

When I had my annual physical this year, the physician checked for testicular cancer, and the usual prostate and anal cancer check.

If someone has a modification it will be rather evident.

As an aside, with success rate of early treatment for testicular, prostate and anal cancers I wish more men would consider the screenings.

I agree this is not exactly news,

but let me try to get a few of the REALLY bad jokes out of the way for you guys :)

STIFF penalties upCOMING for those who ignore these rules,

I guess it'll be HARD to check up on,

if the Cop in question was gay and had these augmentations,would that make them anal beads?

speaking of which,having the vaseline INSIDE your Penis must be handy for lubrication,

the applicants betterr not get COCKY about these rules!,

are they gonna get some Katoeys from Nana to check up on the BiB to make sure they reMEMBER the rules?...

I hope thats a truncheon in his pocket!...

Oh so many,many bad jokes,but I have to go back to work,

please forgive me those of you who don't like silly humour as much as I do!.

had their genitals implanted with small beads

I've heard of trouser snakes, but never heard of trouser rattlesnakes until now. sad.png

Wife just caught me with two pairs of woolen socks in my Pants. Help me to find beds for my balls-------bah.gif

Edited by sirchai

Teh <deleted> would you wanna whack some paraffin into your nuts, next time old matey pulls me over and requests a donation to the annual policemans ball should instead offer him a feel of some proper western sized balls !!!!

Edited by Spoonman

I just want to know how all this surfaced? How DID they find out about all this? As for having cartoons on the skin - that is a Thai tradition so to disallow a recruit based on folklore belief is a it weird. But then I guess no more weird the a person who feels he needs to enhance his 'manhood' with fluids and beads. What about ladyboys - does this mean they cannot be admitted either? biggrin.png

Tatooe's banned / unacceptble ...so what should we do with the Monks ///????? Oh right they are not on their penis' ... For Sure ??

I mean really!!!! They are worried about implants???? What about tea money, which is a nice way of saying CORRUPTION. What about their inability to enforce the law. And their inability to follow the laws of this country. The situation in this country is a total joke. Priorities????? What priorities!

Guess you live in Pattaya?

Teh <deleted> would you wanna whack some paraffin into your nuts, next time old matey pulls me over and requests a donation to the annual policemans ball should instead offer him a feel of some proper western sized balls !!!!

Depends where the 'balls' are located

I mean really!!!! They are worried about implants???? What about tea money, which is a nice way of saying CORRUPTION. What about their inability to enforce the law. And their inability to follow the laws of this country. The situation in this country is a total joke. Priorities????? What priorities!

Hey relax.

If the type of corruption in Thailand was so bad, Thai people would not be agreeing to it in majority. This tea money is exchanged basically to keep a blind eye on small problems. Some gambling activities are allowed with some tea money, as well as for selling pirated DVD movies for example. No thai victims are complaining, only millionaires in Hollywood.

Police in Thailand do not get a very good salary. And the police service do not provide radars for example, or police cruisers. Policemen have no incentive to purchase that on their own.

There is no joke about it.

Many farangs accept this as a fact, and live by it, ans in many instances, prefer it to the way of life in their own countries.

Do you really not have a clue??

It makes sense to me. The people except it as normal and generally speaking it is only 200 baht for lack of a helmet. Business owners might not like it but they just pass the expense on to the customers. And they definitely do not pay policemen enough I am told they have to supply their own gun transportation and uniforms. And most Farangs except it as a fact and while they might not like it, it is not that big a deal to them that they would go back to where they come from.

Now that we have that cleared up what if it is a women what do they have to have normal breasts?

When I saw the title I thought it was about female police officers having breast implants.

injected paraffin gel into their genitals

This is a lot more common than people would think, a plastic surgeon I worked with said that he gets at least two cases of sclerosing lipogranuloma a week of penile tissue caused by injections of paraffin or any similar straight-chain saturated hydrocarbons. The body lacks enzymes to break down or metabolize this oil, and a fibrotic reaction occurs, which can although rather grotesquely augment the penis in diameter. The fibrotic reaction eventually results in local ulceration and necrosis and needs radical surgery to excise and replace with a scrotal skin flap. Some cases even experience allergic reactions such as vasculitis, and infections leading to systemic sepsis. The results are pretty similar to body builders who use synthol which is 85% mineral oil, with some lidocaine and alcohol.

With this in mind I don't know how anyone in their right mind would consider to inject paraffin into their private parts

Nice post. I had Vasculitis once - following big injections of whatever the anti-tetanus chemical is, after a motorbike pile-up in the UK - i came out in medieval-looking black lesions all over the body - local GP thought i had bloody anthrax and kept asking me if i worked in the docks ! I looked up this unusual condition in a big medical book (pre-internet) and learned that Vasculitis on the INSIDE organs as opposed to the skin on the outside, could mean a very swift demise as internal bleeding has no means of scabbing over and stopping itself of course. The things men will risk for nothing more than a half-decent shag never cease to amaze me...PATHETIC.

My granddaughter suffered of vasculitis when she was five years old; nothing funny.

It has nothing to do with tetanus and is treated with cortisone.

Teh <deleted> would you wanna whack some paraffin into your nuts,

I'm quite sure they are not putting the injections in the meatballs, more the frankenfurter area.

Edited by bdw