Ex-Convicts Rob Ladyboy In Pattaya

webfact

Convicts rob ladyboy

By Staff Reporter

lb.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Patrolling police officers noticed a one sided fight involving 4 people in Nong Prue

What they found was a gang of three recently released convicts attacking a young ladyboy in Nong Prue, Pattaya, and demanding all her possession with the threat of even more violence.

The 24 year old had already had quite a beating by the time the police came across the mugging, and managed to arrest the three before they could escape.

With them, they recovered the ladyboy’s handbag containing a purse with 4560 baht and a mobile phone along with make up and cosmetics.

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...ts-rob-ladyboy/

-- pattaya103.com 2012-09-14

footer_n.gif

Karma?

Huh? Just because s/he choses to live life as a women how does that mean that karma will come back and s/he deserves a beat down?

No.. karma would be that after you get a beat down, other TVF members post the same comment about YOU.

That wouldn't be karma actually because I haven't done anything bad, just raised the question that maybe she raised those funds from thievery like many choose to do. I didn't say she deserved it or that I enjoy hearing about one getting beaten. It is impossible to know her history for sure obviously, so can only speculate.

I have nothing against transgenders and don't wish them any harm but the only experience I have had with them in Pattaya are them latching on to me while I am just trying to get home and attempting to pickpocket me. This was on second road a few minutes from VT6, so it wasn't like I was walking on the beach in the early morning where most of the thefts I read about occur.

Karma?

Huh? Just because s/he choses to live life as a women how does that mean that karma will come back and s/he deserves a beat down?

No.. karma would be that after you get a beat down, other TVF members post the same comment about YOU.

That wouldn't be karma actually because I haven't done anything bad, just raised the question that maybe she raised those funds from thievery like many choose to do. I didn't say she deserved it or that I enjoy hearing about one getting beaten. It is impossible to know her history for sure obviously, so can only speculate.

I have nothing against transgenders and don't wish them any harm but the only experience I have had with them in Pattaya are them latching on to me while I am just trying to get home and attempting to pickpocket me. This was on second road a few minutes from VT6, so it wasn't like I was walking on the beach in the early morning where most of the thefts I read about occur.

So then how is it not karma if another TVF member posts the same question (karma?) about an incident happening to you?

Your lack on sympathy for the victim of a crime is your misdoing. If you are the victim of a crime and you get no sympathy but rather other TVM asking if it was "karma?" then you will certainly at that point understand how that feels and the balance of karma will have been restored.

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1

Why would it be Karma.. are you suggesting that ladyboy was vilolent or a thief ??

It seems that ladyboys get a hard time from very direction, and on forums like this too many people are quick to condemn them as dishonest or violent for no good reason.

I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand, in my experience they are no more likely to be dishonest or violent than girls whom I have met under similar circumstances. I have met some really sweet and decent ladyboys and I think they deserve a lot more respect than they get on most forums.

Karma?

"I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand" giggle.gif

I have heard far more stories about Ladyboys robbing people than the other way around. What I think the poster is getting at is that so much violent robbery in Pattaya is carried out by ladyboys. This time it was the other way around.

I can only image in what capacity you came to meet hundreds of ladyboys but thats your life style choice. People are allowed to make obversations as well and one of those it that its somewhat ironic that a lady boy should be on the reciever end (so to speak)

Personanlly I have been pick pocketed by ladyboys on a several occasion walking home after drinking. My guess is they wouldn't try to rob Thai men walking home drunk.

I'm all for arresting any street robber.

Edited by Pui

Karma?

So then how is it not karma if another TVF member posts the same question (karma?) about an incident happening to you?

Your lack on sympathy for the victim of a crime is your misdoing. If you are the victim of a crime and you get no sympathy but rather other TVM asking if it was "karma?" then you will certainly at that point understand how that feels and the balance of karma will have been restored.

Well I wouldn't expect any sympathy if something did happen to me and it was posted on here, but in my years of living here I have never done anything to hurt anyone so I don't see how it would be deserved just for raising a question. It is hard to sympathize with someone without knowing all the facts, if she is your partner and you gave her the 4560 baht then I apologize for the comment. I wish the two of you a happy life together.

• Like 1

Why would it be Karma.. are you suggesting that ladyboy was vilolent or a thief ??

It seems that ladyboys get a hard time from very direction, and on forums like this too many people are quick to condemn them as dishonest or violent for no good reason.

I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand, in my experience they are no more likely to be dishonest or violent than girls whom I have met under similar circumstances. I have met some really sweet and decent ladyboys and I think they deserve a lot more respect than they get on most forums.

Karma?

He was referring to the numerous reports lately of ladyboys robbing and beating other people. This time a ladyboy got robbed. Get it?

• Like 2

Karma?

You have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys? or simply seen hundreds and met a few? To actually have met and be on speaking terms with hundreds of ladyboys would be difficult, no? In my experience having lived in Thailand for 8 years, a good percentage (not all) ladyboys are at best, pests and frequently become loud and abbrasive when you try to walk past and ignore them. I am in no way saying this ladyboy deserved to be attacked by the way, i am just saying how i see things through my own personal experiences.

Instantly saying "Karma" and the like is wrong,

many transgender people are lovely,

but unfortunately you get the reverse,a lot of very strange hormones(that's a joke in its own right), combined with drugs swirling

around in SOME of these people,PARTICULARLY in Pattaya.

A friend of mine was left for dead by an LB after innocently(or not I don't judge) bringing shim back to a hotel,

during the savage attack the BiB speculated that the LB drugged,beat,savaged(including broken fingers from stealing his rings),

then out of sheer badness left him unconscious in the middle of the room,threw water all over him and turned the AC down as low as it could go,

he was hypothermic by the time a maid found him,

ironically the extreme cold saved his life as his brain was swollen from the many kicks to his head which were administered for no reason as he was already unconscious.

I myself only survived an attack on Sukhumvit(I was on my way home to my lovely GF from 7 btw,not out whooring!) because I am extremely capable,

I got the usual "Hey Hansum man,where you going" question from a VERY imposing LB(with the heels,hat etc the guy was well taller that I,and I'm a 6 footer),

despite me answering politely in Thai and keeping moving this shim called a few buddies from a lane and they proceeded to attack/attempt to rob me,

ALL armed with knives and/or stiletto heels(and theres nothing funny about a smack of a stiletto!),

as I was quite close to my apartment complex and we have guards,I fought a running defense til I got home,

where my guards intervened and helped me to subdue the ringleader.

The cops were amused at first(even though I,was covered in blood and cut to ribbons)

but when they checked they found that the LB in question was wanted for beating an elderly man almost to death...guess where? Pattaya.

So before you leap to people's defense,

remember WHY people are saying "Karma" etc,

its wrong to tar people with the same brush,

but its done for a reason.

her handbag?

Is that official now then, she's a woman?

to me, and i wrote the story, there are two genders. I figure that the ladyboy was not in the wrong and I actually have never had a problem with ladyboys. ( lucky I know). Its polite, in print, to refer to them as "she" I think, so thats what we do.

right from the start of 103 news, we had to decide if they were he or she or it. it was "fun" to go with the "he" but didn't make any sense.

I hope that makes sense, but who knows :) truth is that "she" was, in this case, an innocent target, according to police reports, and not a beach road/2nd road tea leaf.

or we could go with the neuter ( Das in german. it in English).. so I put the question back to the forum.... which is fair?