Thailand Chinese New Year 2006

BKK90210

Thailand Chinese New Year 2006

It’s a “DOG” year folks!

DOG year – The Dog will never let you down. Born under this sign you are honest, and faithful to those you love. You are plagued by constant worry, a sharp tongue, and a tendency to be a fault finder, however you would make an excellent businessman, activist, teacher, or secret agent. Some of them are: Socrates, George Gershwin, Benjamin Franklin, Herbert Hoover, David Niven

OK…forget what your heart tells you for a moment…this is what the Chinese believes

Find your own animal birth sign first…then your partner’s sign….and then read below

(if you don’t know just tell me your birth year…and I will tell you your birth animal)

These below are for you guys that born in the dog year, and how lightly you’ll get along with your partner

DOG + RAT

= A warm and intimate atmosphere is created by this partnership. Your plans should focus on creating an environment that encourages not only trust, but also confidentiality

DOG + OX

= You like to feel safe and secure, and this match brings a depth and stability to your planning. You should create surroundings that encourage relaxation, but do not forget to pay attention to detail

DOG + TIGER

= This is a union that is full of possibilities but do not be too idealistic; you need a certain amount of common sense in your planning

DOG + RABBIT

= You feel protective about your home and the atmosphere it creates, so this is a good combination for a quiet personal area. You are attached to, and affected by your surroundings, so choose colours and objects you can easily live with

DOG + DRAGON

= It’s hard for these two sings to relate to each other. On the one hand there is a search for comfort and on the other there is a need to be extravagant. You should create two areas, one that is bustling with life and attracts attention, and the other is that of secure and calm

DOG + RAM

= There is a conflict here between common sense and idealism, and it may be hard to make a decision due to doubts and anxieties. Your environment should be comfortable, safe and reassuring, but do not forget that a creative and fresh input could add a positive dimension

DOG + MONKEY

= There is a combination of idealism and cynicism here that needs to be handled very carefully. You need to create and environment that contains stimulating objects and colors but is also reassuring and traditional

DOG + ROOSTER

= Both of these signs have a critical and sensitive edge, but you need to beware of being too critical in your choices or you will lose a sense of satisfaction. Decoration and style are important in this match, But make sure that you do not overspend

DOG + DOG

= Planning for the security and comfort of the family is important in this combination. You should feel content in a reliable and familiar atmosphere, and likely to prosper in safe and protected place

DOG + PIG

= An element of fun and color combines well with something comfortable and reliable in this partnership. However, in order to make the most of life you need to fee secure and reassured

I'm a tiger... Grrrrr

totster :o

and I'm a DRAGON!.....lets see about us getting together....

TIGER + DRAGON

= Energy and excitement drive you on and you will soon become tired of predictable or dull surrounding. Stop to think before you over spend on luxurious items or expensive designs.

Wow...energy and excitement drive you on.....I like that!

and...we both love to spend of luxurious items....I hope you're rich!

WE ARE WELL MATCHED :D

Edited by BKK90210