5 Thai Provinces Inundated

webfact

I am in Bangbon. Last year we were one of the last areas to get flooded however now we are getting it already. my co-workers have said their homes are flooded to their ankles so far. The local Khlong is very high but not yet overflowing. I passed a small Moo Bahn on my way to work and it was half way up my shin (mind you, this moo bahn always gets flooded when it rains, but this is higher than normal) I think they are sending the water down earlier than before in the hope that it keeps the North drier. I saw 2 of the boats they use to make the water flow hard at work and the pumps from other khlongs hard at work.

I think they are moving the flooding to areas that had it less last time.

Here we go! Better start panic buying of food and water.

I am in Bangbon. Last year we were one of the last areas to get flooded however now we are getting it already. my co-workers have said their homes are flooded to their ankles so far. The local Khlong is very high but not yet overflowing. I passed a small Moo Bahn on my way to work and it was half way up my shin (mind you, this moo bahn always gets flooded when it rains, but this is higher than normal) I think they are sending the water down earlier than before in the hope that it keeps the North drier. I saw 2 of the boats they use to make the water flow hard at work and the pumps from other khlongs hard at work.

I think they are moving the flooding to areas that had it less last time.

Here we go! Better start panic buying of food and water.

If this government still believes in that propeller bs then panic buying is definitely a smart move.

lol just another comedy sketch

12 moths ago the worst flooding in Thai history under YL caused tremmors worldwide

12 months later and billions spent on flood prevention and VOILA

Well done to those of you who elected for a Phua Thai Gov - You must be very proud

This would be a great opportunity for YS and her team to make a point on the situation stating the reasons why this is happening, what has been done, how much did it cost (with evidences), when is the situation expected to be back to normal, what the provinces at risk can expect, what is done to prevent a disaster, etc........ No white lies, just the truth, just what they know. I know it will be a very short speech, and that it is NOT going to happen...

You are sadly misinformed my friend. Like so many conservatives in Thailand you bury your head in the sand. As someone who seems to live in a flood risk area I suggest that you get your info from a more reliable source.

All that could be done this year was explained in detail weeks ago including for example which parts of Nakon Sawan would be flooded. To correct the article above I would remind you that The Nation spins everything to the Yellow horizon. Further I point out that no Province, Ampeur or city in Thailand has been inundated to date (means overwhelmed. English Dictionary) to date in 2012

And your current location would be where?

on the top of Thailands highest peak??

lol just another comedy sketch

12 moths ago the worst flooding in Thai history under YL caused tremmors worldwide

12 months later and billions spent on flood prevention and VOILA

Well done to those of you who elected for a Phua Thai Gov - You must be very proud

Still dry in Chiangmai...............