U S Embassy In Bangkok Issues Security Warnings To Citizens In Thailand

webfact

Why can they say "kill infidels" or "kill Americans" and nobody is protesting, burning their embassies, taking them into account for inciting violence? But if I said "Mohammed was no prophet" not to say "kill Muslims" the hell would break loose? Can't these people learn the lesson about themselves first before they try to teach and convert the world? And anyway, what's so good about being a Muslim and about Muslim countries that they want so passionately to export? Real Crusaders of the 20th/21st Century! All what they know is HATE.

Signed: Anders Behring Breivik

With 883 posts under your belt I would expect something more "brainy" than this downright stupid and superficial comment. 1:0 for notime.

The muslim religion has become untouchable to the western world and we all played our part by keeping our mouths shut when they kept pushing the boundaries farther and farther. If nothing is done now to guarantee freedom of speech for non-muslims and western governments back down and even lower themselves to the point of offering an apology, then the time will come where muslims feel it would be ok to kill an "infidel" just for pronouncing or typing the word muslim. There is still a chance to put and end to this, but this chance fades by the day.

This of course does not mean that drastic measures like the ones performed by that Breivik patsy would be justifiable... Hatred can't be fought with hatred.

Edited by catweazle

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why can they say "kill infidels" or "kill Americans" and nobody is protesting, burning their embassies, taking them into account for inciting violence? But if I said "Mohammed was no prophet" not to say "kill Muslims" the hell would break loose? Can't these people learn the lesson about themselves first before they try to teach and convert the world? And anyway, what's so good about being a Muslim and about Muslim countries that they want so passionately to export? Real Crusaders of the 20th/21st Century! All what they know is HATE.

With 883 posts under your belt I would expect something more "brainy" than this downright stupid and superficial comment. 1:0 for notime.

The muslim religion has become untouchable to the western world and we all played our part by keeping our mouths shut when they kept pushing the boundaries farther and farther. If nothing is done now to guarantee freedom of speech for non-muslims and western governments back down and even lower themselves to the point of offering an apology, then the time will come where muslims feel it would be ok to kill an "infidel" just for pronouncing or typing the word muslim. There is still a chance to put and end to this, but this chance fades by the day.

This of course does not mean that drastic measures like the ones performed by that Breivik patsy would be justifiable... Hatred can't be fought with hatred.

Which was exactly the point of the signature, albeit a bit sarcastic and indirect for some, apparently.

P.S.: The number of posts is irrelevant. It's the content that matters.

Edited by MaxYakov

Sorry, Yakov - saw some of your other posts and figured you just wanted to add a little sarcasm, which I find is ok. Your thoughts on counter protests are of course correct. 1:1 for all involved smile.png

btw - wrote this the same you wrote your reply. We are parking in the same garage, thus sorry for the confusion.

Edited by catweazle

Which was exactly the point of the signature.

P.S.: The number of posts is irrelevant. It's the content that matters.

Fully agree and now know that I misinterpreted your comment. Sorry wai.gif

I can't believe a crappy movie is making such an impact.

Unfortunately, people with no experience of a genuine free press or freedom of speech can't believe a movie can be made without government approval. Of course I'm sure they're being manipulated by others who are happy to take advantage of the ignorance of the masses.

Big problem is those who manipulate

sometime are as ignorant as the masses. They only know the whole Qur'an by heart line by line verse by verse... absolutely nothing else! Frightening !

Sent somehow from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

according to mohammad, "loot and arson" are the highest act of a religious life , so that makes it ok to burn embassies i guess, the guy had 13 wives, but muslims go bananas if he is refered to as a womaniser, maybe his sexual relations with his 10 yr old wife , or owning slaves would be concidered wrong by muslims ??..............not a chance, only they are right , all other religions are evil , we are the evil infidels .....and im proud to be one !

Wasn't she 9? However, the Talmud also has a tale-telling passages regarding sex with minors... "Holy books, huh?"

married her at 8 or 9 but as he was such a decent chap he waited until she was 10 to perform the naughty deed wai.gif ,,,apparently

I guess that beats what the biblical scholars that say the "virgin" Mary was s young as 12 when she gave birth to Jesus and was engaged to 90-year old Joesph. But back in those days a girl and a period were ripe for motherhood .... I wonder if God has changed his mind (wrong previously) on this now or we are all sinners for not helping these children to bear fruit and multiply. crazy.gif

If you wanna call some fella from the bible a paedophile in public, you'd probably live and nothing really would happen.

Do that to someone in the koran and the crazies will take to the streets and someone will die.

Islam. The religion of peace.

A lone deranged lunatic.

Yes he killed alot of kids. What is missing from your comment is the peaceful response that followed afterwards as tens of thousands gathered to peacefully express their disdain.

Sorry, but the peaceful gathering had much more weight than a horde of males vandalizing, looting, trashing, burning and beating on people.

That's the difference between civilised people and savages.

A lone deranged lunatic.

Yes he killed alot of kids. What is missing from your comment is the peaceful response that followed afterwards as tens of thousands gathered to peacefully express their disdain.

Sorry, but the peaceful gathering had much more weight than a horde of males vandalizing, looting, trashing, burning and beating on people.

That's the difference between civilised people and savages.

That's right. Civiised people use more ... errr ... civilised approaches: http://en.wikipedia....cks_in_Pakistan

Don't get me going on the 'peaceful response that followed ...' subject. Suffice it to say I'm sure the 'civilised' US Spec-ops/SEALS/CIA/FBI (and you name it) are turning Libya upside down right now looking for Ambassador Stevens' assassins. I wonder if they have yet nailed that idiot 'savage' waving the AK-47 at the burning Benghazi consulate and who had his picture plastered all over the planet.

Edited by MaxYakov

Wasn't she 9? However, the Talmud also has a tale-telling passages regarding sex with minors... "Holy books, huh?"

married her at 8 or 9 but as he was such a decent chap he waited until she was 10 to perform the naughty deed wai.gif ,,,apparently

I guess that beats what the biblical scholars that say the "virgin" Mary was s young as 12 when she gave birth to Jesus and was engaged to 90-year old Joesph. But back in those days a girl and a period were ripe for motherhood .... I wonder if God has changed his mind (wrong previously) on this now or we are all sinners for not helping these children to bear fruit and multiply. crazy.gif

If you wanna call some fella from the bible a paedophile in public, you'd probably live and nothing really would happen.

Do that to someone in the koran and the crazies will take to the streets and someone will die.

Islam. The religion of peace.

Wasn't it George W. Bush who said his Christian God told him to invade Iraq? Wasn't the guy in Norway's radical Christian beliefs attributed to his killing more than 70 people? Didn't Hitler often call himself a Christian and started his public life calling in Christian to purge themselves of the Jews? What about the Crusades?

Lets get real, it is nuts who try to claim one religion is right and the real truth and peaceful while others are not and their people will be condemned for not believing "properly" ... Basically this refers to all Biblical religions which includes Islam / Muslims.

These are the same folks the American Taliban (Tea Party) worship and the times they want America to return to. I have little doubt these extremist have gained traction because of Muslim extremists and 9/11. Seems that extremists not only have a way of creating other radicals on their own side but also just as extreme views on the other side. If America doesn't keep itself in check, there will be a war against Islam and the people will blindly follow these tea bag leaders as German citizens followed Hitler down the road of genocide.

Your attempt to equate the "Tea Party" members with these Muslim extremists is FAIL to the max. Show me news articles of Tea Party members torching buildings or murdering people. In the U.S., the "Tea Party" voiced their views at Town Hall Meetings and meetings with their elected representatives. Then they made their voice heard by using the ballot box in the 2010 elections. That is how people of reason do it.

You really do need to take your blinders off and inform yourself better.

Seens to me you might want to educate yourself on who the Taliban as well as what the majority of people consider extreme views (including the Taliban and the Tea Baggers).

Yep, the tea party is not an extremist oganisation, just look at their views on the legitimacy of Obama: http://www.teaparty.org/AFPInfo.html

Bottom line is, the Blame Stream Media has consistently protected 'America's Fraud President' and buried Obama Frauds such as:

• Forged Birth certificate issued by the White House!
  • Multiple Social Security numbers!
  • Sealed College records!
  • Surrendered license to practice law!
  • Missing birth records in Hawaii!
  • Selective Service records sealed!
  • Foreign Passports!
  • Association with known Communists and subversives!
  • Sworn testimonies by credible witnesses proving Obama was not born in America.
  • America's top Sherriff threatened if he continues investigating the Obama Frauds!

Reading the crock of kaka I just did on that website it seemed more like a pyramid scheme or online scam sell.

• Like 2

Don't you get it...They have to kill, use violence and intimidation to bring peace to the world.

• Like 1

I formed my conclusions by working in Iraq and Afghanistan, and living another 10 years in the Persian Gulf. What about you guys silsburyhill, BKKBrit, ever been to Afghanistan, Iraq, or even lived in an Arab or Muslim country for that matter?

Many people haven't, so just take whatever is written without understanding the context.

I was born and raised in Malaysia; I have lived in Asia for 45 of my 47 years.Educated in Malaysia, Australia and the UK. I have countless Muslim friends in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia and around 5 in Bangkok. Saya cakap bahasa Malaysia. (I speak Malay almost fluently). And your next question is?

Actually, no other questions, my comment was in response to Post #175 by silsburyhill that you "liked".

Pretty much my point is, that people like you will believe things they see on youtube, or what they read on wikileaks without thinking they may have an agenda. And, without first hand knowledge, you don't know the difference between what is accurate or not.

Thai Muslims point of view:

We want our own schools,

we want our own religion,

we want the south of Thailand to be independent from the rest of Thailand,

we don't want to mix with non Muslims, we don't want non Muslims living with us or marrying our women

They could just go back to Malaysia and get everything they want, but no the bombs and fury needs to be vented.

any religion that is a stubborn and judgemental as that will look for any excuse to cause havoc and violence, i watched that terrible 'innocence' movie and it was utter crap

It hardly even mocked them, it was more of a comedy

im surprised they didn't make more of a fuss when 'The Dictator' was released.

We want our own schools,

we don't want to mix with non Muslims, we don't want non Muslims living with us or marrying our women

They could just go back to Malaysia and get everything they want, but no the bombs and fury needs to be vented.

any religion that is a stubborn and judgemental as that will look for any excuse to cause havoc and violence, i watched that terrible 'innocence' movie and it was utter crap

It hardly even mocked them, it was more of a comedy

im surprised they didn't make more of a fuss when 'The Dictator' was released.

Thai Muslims living in the southern provinces are actually residing in their homeland. Control of the provinces was given to Thailand about 100 years ago

Edited by simple1

We want our own schools,

Not only the Thai Muslims point of view, recriminations from the Muslims in every countriesangry.png

Murdering people because of a slight to ones faith is utterly barbaric and not much beyond the conduct of cavemen.

I think you've just insulted cavemen. I didn't meet the cavemen, but I would doubt they killed in the name of religion.

Well, it starts with believing that a man born 1500 years ago was my father. Why would the reacyion to insulting jesus be so much less virulent?

Because these days there is usually some thought process which goes along with practising Christianity and that is why so many people born into Christian homes cast it aside. Islam is different - people are born into it and mindlessly follow it for life.

At some point most Christians will ask themselves: "do I really believe this story?" and then make a decision to continue or not.

Edited by tropo

"They seem to have no understanding of tolerance of others (which Christianity does even if they think you are crazy/stupid not to believe) (and no I'm not religious), but outwardly attack those who disagree or question their ways in any fashion."

Discounting The European Religious Wars and the Spanish Inquisition that devised some spiffy torture methods and/or decided which people were witches prior to burning them alive.

Below is an excerpt from http://notachristian.org/christianatrocities.html One thing, those were ancient times and it seems Christianity has advanced into the modern world.

Ancient Pagans

*As soon as Christianity was legal (315), more and more pagan temples

were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.

*Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.

*Examples of destroyed Temples the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea,

the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the

Heliopolis.

*Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis

were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468] *Pagan services became

punishable by death in 356. [DA468]

*Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed,

because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. [DA469]

According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all

Christian teachings..."

*In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.

*In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on

demand of Christian authorities. [DA466]

*The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to

pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a

Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.

Mission

*Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to

convert to Christianity, beheaded. [DO30]

*Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church

taxes between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain

5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany. [WW223]

*Battle of Belgrad 1456 80,000 Turks slaughtered. [DO235]

*15th century Poland 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by

Knights of the Order. Victims unknown. [DO30]

Hahahaha .. me Breivik? I wouldn't mind to see him die horrible death for what he did. Not as a revenge but as a deterrent to similar narcissistic personalities with no regard to the life of others. I never suggested fighting hate with hate, only that the perpetrators of these violent protests are full of hate and are modern Crusaders bend on conquering the world. What can we fight it with? Knowledge I think. Applied knowledge involving pro-active solutions like dissemination of information, making a strong stand on issues and maybe even some separation of cultures, for a time being.

It's about time us Westerners fight back against these medieval minded people, the sad fact is that we are spoiled think all will go away. All around the world Muslims are creating problems.... and Why ? Because we choose not to be like them, choose not to pray 5 times per day, choose to live in peace, choose to accept modern times......... fuc_king freaks they are annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

All around the world people are creating problems, the deadliest city in the world by statistics is just across the border of the US... Do you not understand that by going to these middle eastern countries over the years it is kind of making them a little angry? You know, dropping bombs on them, killing innocent people, taking their resources, trying to put in motion a different way to run the show? That is only going to cause problems further down the line, and hello welcome to today.

Killing innocent people, euh what about 9/11. Islam religion is not peaceful at all, I'm a Christian Catholic, yet do not get upset if someone wants to laugh about Jezus. Why ? Because I accept other people's thoughts and understand that others are FREE to say, think, do what they want. I can go to the temple with my Thai wife without having to be a Buddhist, she does no have to convert to Christianity nor do I have to become a Buddhist. Lets seee what happens if you marry a local Muslim, you will have to convert ! It's because of apologists like yourself that these fanatic freaks get away with all they're crap, they do not want to accept other people's thoughts, ideas or ways of living ! I say....... fuc_king shoot them "fanatic" ragheads..... Thank you.

Edited by likewise

In the same way that this trouble has nothing to do with the movie that was made, neither has it anything really to do with Religion. It is all down to Human Rights and the "Have's" and "Have Not's"

In every country of the world there are extremists of one description or another. Generally these extremists are ignored and don't have much influence or power. This begins to change when the population of a country becomes unhappy with their lot. They look for causes to their unhappiness. This is when extremists can rise and take advantage. They promise that they can make things better if the population follows them. Religion has always been an easy tool to abuse when extremists want to further their own ends.

The longer the unhappiness goes on, the stronger the extremists become, they can then focus on a target for their unhappiness.

Getting rid of a Movie, getting rid of religion or getting rid of a foreign government will never cure the problem. The unhappiness of the masses need to be solved first. Only they themselves can do this, foreign interference will never ever fix it.

Trying to kill a nettle by cutting off the head will never kill the nettle, the root needs to be removed.

It will never happen, but the West needs to remove itself completely from other countries, both militarily and politically. Leave these ares to their own devices and let them do as they wish. If you remove yourself from their problems, then they have no reason to resent you.

Thats pretty sensible except for the last part if we removed ourselves from even allys like Germany they would resent it , if we removed ourselves from Korea they would resent it , if we removed ourselves from all points inbetween and stated we would let the world do as it wanted and no other policeing was done by russia or china as examples, the world would turn into one big free for all of fighting and even then it would be all our fault for destabalising the world. It's simply MUCH more complex than the way you stated it.

Yes, it will never happen. If it did, there would be a free for all, but within a few generations, things would settle down. Conflicts would be localised and no threat to worldwide populations.

I was in Bangkok this weekend......the funking Ragheads come and enjoy all the western ways...then go back and condem us.

Allah can kiss my Ass.............

And I thought Bangkok was in Asia.

Can you please point out Bangkok on the World Map biggrin.png

post-163165-0-97896800-1347959806_thumb.

Edited by I Like Thai

It's about time us Westerners fight back against these medieval minded people, the sad fact is that we are spoiled think all will go away. All around the world Muslims are creating problems.... and Why ? Because we choose not to be like them, choose not to pray 5 times per day, choose to live in peace, choose to accept modern times......... fuc_king freaks they are annoyed.gifannoyed.gif

All around the world people are creating problems, the deadliest city in the world by statistics is just across the border of the US... Do you not understand that by going to these middle eastern countries over the years it is kind of making them a little angry? You know, dropping bombs on them, killing innocent people, taking their resources, trying to put in motion a different way to run the show? That is only going to cause problems further down the line, and hello welcome to today.

Killing innocent people, euh what about 9/11. Islam religion is not peaceful at all, I'm a Christian Catholic, yet do not get upset if someone wants to laugh about Jezus. Why ? Because I accept other people's thoughts and understand that others are FREE to say, think, do what they want. I can go to the temple with my Thai wife without having to be a Buddhist, she does no have to convert to Christianity nor do I have to become a Buddhist. Lets seee what happens if you marry a local Muslim, you will have to convert ! It's because of apologists like yourself that these fanatic freaks get away with all they're crap, they do not want to accept other people's thoughts, ideas or ways of living ! I say....... fuc_king shoot them "fanatic" ragheads..... Thank you.

What is sad is most Christian are completely clueless about reality from their own extremists and killing in past and modern times to the absolutely incredibly stupid notion that the 9/11 attacks was in anyway representative of main stream Muslim beliefs ... but of course we know Christians are good and Muslims are bad laugh.png

We want our own schools,

any religion that is a stubborn and judgemental as that will look for any excuse to cause havoc and violence,

If what you write about their demands is correct, then to me it sounds like they are saying " Just leave us alone"

Wasn't it George W. Bush who said his Christian God told him to invade Iraq? Wasn't the guy in Norway's radical Christian beliefs attributed to his killing more than 70 people? Didn't Hitler often call himself a Christian and started his public life calling in Christian to purge themselves of the Jews? What about the Crusades?

Lets get real, it is nuts who try to claim one religion is right and the real truth and peaceful while others are not and their people will be condemned for not believing "properly" ... Basically this refers to all Biblical religions which includes Islam / Muslims.

Find me the youtube link of George Bush saying that God told him to invade Iraq. Seriously find it. It was an outright lie to smear him but people like you will always believe what you want to believe. And you use Hitler and Anders Brehvik as an example? The worst humanity has to offer?

Look at Islam. The crazies always seem to have an 'respected' religious leader who's part of the rabble. Some Imam. Or Sheikh. For them, 'normal' is wanting to kill white people. Seriously, you really think they care whether it's Jews or Americans they spew their hate against. They'd murder you because you're white, regardless of what you believe. These people are the ultimate racists but they hide behind their 'peaceful' religion. And apologists like you continue defending them urging people to be more tolerant of their quirky little religion. Oh it's only the minority of the Islamists that are killing people, the rest are peaceful. Well I don't see the majority doing anything to hold back the crazies.

We want our own schools,

Except that is was Malay land before it was part of Siam and then part of Thailand. They just want to revert to what it was prior to the Anglo-Siamese Treaty of 1909.

They didn't come from Malaysia... Malaysia is the amalgamate of the remaining Malay states Britain refused to allow Siam to claim sovereignty over plus some others that claimed independence from Britain after WWII.

They have their own schools and they have their own religion.