Resolved: Texting While Go-Go Dancing Should Be . . .

JSixpack

There would certainly be grounds for prosecution for dancing without due care and attention but given that nobody was injured I doubt that it could be classed as careless or dangerous dancing!

Agreed. Negligent but hardly criminal.

If, however, a collision was to occur between said go-go performance artist, and a second go-go performance artist (also wilfully texting with complete disregard of others present) ....

...then this might grab my attention.

*has brief fantasy of seeing a multiple go-go pile up, with scantily clad texting honeys falling everywhere about the stage* oh, the humanity!

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_918D using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by SeaVisionBurma
  • Like 1

Just shows how much they are interested in their clients.

Show her your wallet and she will immediately stop texting others whistling.gif ... or maybe not depending what she will see inside giggle.gif

I don't like paying for sex often means the partner is only interested in money and the sex not good at all. I still look good enough to get girls the normal way, often sex is lots better too.

Show her your wallet and she will immediately stop texting others whistling.gif ... or maybe not depending what she will see inside giggle.gif

I don't like paying for sex often means the partner is only interested in money and the sex not good at all. I still look good enough to get girls the normal way, often sex is lots better too.

I don't think that even your good looks will get a go-go in your bed for free tongue.png

I don't think that even your good looks will get a go-go in your bed for free tongue.png

I also don't think that will happen, but there are other girls also good looking. Thing is my experience is just that paid sex is not that hot. I did it in the past a few times and it does not hold a candle to someone really wanting you for your body and hot sex.

it works. Trust me. B)

sent from my Android phone

Where does she put her phone when not texting?

For goodness sake - use your imagination man!

It goes in the designated "go-go performance artist handheld telecommunications device" storage holder of course! (there's one at either end of the stage)

:-_-:

• Like 1

grounds for employment termination if not criminal prosecution.

You must be joking, it should nominate her for a promotion.

This must be the first case of 24 hour customer servcice I experienced in Thailand?

Edited by jbrain

I also don't think that will happen, but there are other girls also good looking. Thing is my experience is just that paid sex is not that hot. I did it in the past a few times and it does not hold a candle to someone really wanting you for your body and hot sex.

I'm into that candle stuff too. I like the red wax. Bummer to clean up though. I just noticed you wrote,"hot sex" not hot wax. Sorry.

• Like 2

There would certainly be grounds for prosecution for dancing without due care and attention but given that nobody was injured I doubt that it could be classed as careless or dangerous dancing!

Agreed. Negligent but hardly criminal.

If, however, a collision was to occur between said go-go performance artist, and a second go-go performance artist (also wilfully texting with complete disregard of others present) ....

...then this might grab my attention.

*has brief fantasy of seeing a multiple go-go pile up, with scantily clad texting honeys falling everywhere about the stage* oh, the humanity!

Oh the thought the thought ....

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect App

1. How many football players get to the big leagues without practice?

2. Do football players play with only one other person?

3. How much fun would football playing with the same two teams every night?

4. A lot of people play for free but if you are really good you get paid for it.

Maybe she is text flirting with customers as she dances? Requests for certain moves? Negotiating rates?

Maybe texting her boyfriend(s) and thanking for the money she received... tell them how happy she is that now she does not need to work in a beer bar anymore... and tell them that she can't skype now, as she is out looking very hard for a new and better paying boyfriend job...

• Like 1