World’S Wisest Man Found On Internet

cdnvic

A MAN who understands everything has been discovered thanks to his repeated posts on the online comment sections of national newspapers.

wiseman250.jpg

Hobbs knows literally everything

Retired engineer Roy Hobbs has been using news websites to share his solutions to a vast range of problems, most recently outlining a detailed civil defence plan should the Mars rover discover hostile alien life forms on the Daily Express website.

Hobbs has also explained how global warming could be tackled by painting everything white in a post on the Guardian website, and yesterday made a scathing attack on the coalition government on the ninth page of comments under an Independent editorial.

Hobbs said: “Let’s get rid of Dave Posho and his gang and replace them with people who know what it’s like to struggle in life – little Ellie Simmonds and our amazing Paralympics team!”

He then demanded that bankers work for free until they have paid off the national debt underneath the Mail Online article ‘Money tips for tough times’.

Professor Henry Brubaker of the Institute for Studies said: “When Hobbs suggested sending sex offenders to Afghanistan to act as decoys while our troops withdraw safely, I realised his was a rare intellect.

“The only thing that puzzles me is why a brilliant polymath like Hobbs spends all his time posting comments online when he could easily be a prominent world leader. The only explanation can be that his vast intellect means he has transcended worldly concerns.”

Hobbs said: “I will keep posting until the powers-that-be finally treat online comments sections with the respect they deserve.

“Although not today because my computer crashed last night while I was attempting to find a solution to the problem of hot and horny MILFs.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/worlds-wisest-man-found-on-internet-2012091841420

• Like 2

<p><p>

thai related

is he in costudy

is he on his way here

or is it just another pank nutcase and thus no case for appearing in thaivisa

1) no he fled the scene

2) he's been trying to reach Thailand for six long years

3) noooo, he's all to serious

Edited by hegenious

I know 110% that the worlds wisest men are members of Thaivisa. All you need to do is read these forums each day.

We posters will:

Stop all flooding in Thailand

Teach Thais how to drive

Get the Government in order

Re-construct the Thai Education system

Stop the fighting in the South

Fix all the roads in Thailand

Stop corruption

Make honest men out of the Police

Change the Thai constitution

Hang all the Red Shirts

Stop jet ski scams

Stop prostitution etc. etc. etc

ALL OVER NIGHT !!!!

That beats Chalerm, as he's a 90 day man

We reckon it's some Catholic cheer leader called "Paul Kokoski" who has been published in Bkk Post and The Times, and seems to write weekly to every newspaper on the planet about how Lady Gaga is destroying family values or President Obama is the son of the antichrist or some such tosh (just Google his name).

We have a running competition to see if we can get replies to his letters published containing the words "Catholic", "Nazi" and "Paedophile" in the same sentence.

• Like 1

He' so intelligent he knows everything about farangs, upon numerous obscene stats, happening to fall off hotel balconies in Thailand.

He knows everything, and comments regularly, about jet-ski scams, farangs being poisoned and stabbed to death.

In fact, he clearly knows it all.

I thought it was April again, but I just couldn't be fooled by another Thai scam; could I?

What a load of codswallop posted by TV. Shame on you - and us. You wasted 35 seconds of my life........ baahumbug! ermm.gif

-mel.

more power to this guy i say,....some top ideas, but will anyone in the ivory towers of govt act on them ?......think not , they're all in it to line their own selfish pockets and there is nothing we can do except replace them with the same same ........sad !