Toxicology Tests, Where To Go?

Dorothy1985

Dorothy

Very sorry to hear that... you seem to have some very bad luck lately... but why not go into next (bigger) hospital and tell them what you fear... they will be able to do all tox tests (or have them done) and even more, they can check all other functions of your body at the same time (specially kidney / liver / urine testing, as those would be show signs of poisons pretty fast)

If you are having these sorts of suspicions.

First step, not allow your lovers access to your home, use a short-time or other hotel for 'liaisons'

Second step, throw all opened food, sauces, seasonings, sugar, coffee, toothpastes etc. away and replace.

Also check inside your pillowslips (new pillows?) and under your mattress for sachets or talismans.

Most of the poisonings I have encountered are lovers seeking painful by not permanent revenge for whatever reasons.

(often imagined)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Swiss1960 has given good advice, any of the major international hospitals will be able to do these rests for you.

I'd add that since you believe you are being poisoned it would be wise to move away from your current sittuation until you get your lab test results back.

Punishment poisonings

You go out alone leaving partner at home, partner suspects an affair, next day you get violently ill all day.

In food (extremely common with village people)

Often an herb or powder mixed in with your breakfast. Almost always administered in (spicy) food.

A little too much can make you have stomach problems for up to a week.

Magic (poisonings)

A sachet of herbs hidden inside your pillow or near your head when you sleep. They say magic, but the magic might be needing a little help with a noxious substance in sachet or pillow. This can also be administered in the shape of a doll. More of a long term illness with this.

Menstrual fluids dripped in your drinks is also very popular with some Thai ladies, supposedly makes you fall in love with no control. Maybe not a poisoning, but just nasty. Something I suspect the OP won't have to worry about.

My pals and I have experienced all these first hand (between us).

At the OP, never seen toothpaste poisoning, depression, not feeling well over a period of time ...... more like magic, check your bed/mattress/pillows.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Thanks darlings.

I must admit I am a little shy of hospitals though after my last experience in one.

I was hoping for just a lab or something of such nature where i could just go and give a deposit of whatever they need to get the job done.

If I may, I would strongly oppose the tox lab for your health testing (blood, liver etc.). They would take whatever they need (actually... what you will give them...), but most probably not take your general condition into consideration... and you would have to bring them everything open in your flat, from toothpaste to cosmetics to food to perfumes to... and even if they find something (could well be insecticides or weedkiller or what ever else), you still don't get any cure from them...

So the hospital is by far the best option, as they might also be able to give you some preventive stuff to ease your pain and keep you under control if things would get worse...

blink.png

Being poisoned?! Why do people put up with this kind of shit?!

It's actually fairly common in Thailand.

perhaps, but I strongly agree with phutaratica. If you are in a situation where you think it even remotely likely that someone close enough to you to get into your toothpaste would poison you, some major life changes are called for.

Punishment poisonings

You go out alone leaving partner at home, partner suspects an affair, next day you get violently ill all day.

In food (extremely common with village people)

Often an herb or powder mixed in with your breakfast. Almost always administered in (spicy) food.

A little too much can make you have stomach problems for up to a week.

Magic (poisonings)

A sachet of herbs hidden inside your pillow or near your head when you sleep. They say magic, but the magic might be needing a little help with a noxious substance in sachet or pillow. This can also be administered in the shape of a doll. More of a long term illness with this.

Menstrual fluids dripped in your drinks is also very popular with some Thai ladies, supposedly makes you fall in love with no control. Maybe not a poisoning, but just nasty. Something I suspect the OP won't have to worry about.

and I thought eating bugs was walking the fine line of edibles. DISGUSTING!

blink.png

If you do not know until it is too late, then the question is moot.

I threw out everything except my favorite perfumes, even my preferred strawberry ky gel.

The person I suspect I have a plan for. I have booby trapped some condoms and might invite him over for casual nsa sex.

...be very careful....

...if you are correct, there must be more that one place they will have put the poison...possibly different types....and all miniscule amounts...to have a cumulative effect...

...when I was with my wife, it happened to me at least half a dozen times....weak knees...shakiness.....sweating....overall weakness and pains....

....food...milk....water....

(during the floods...I was forced to stay in the hometown....I got progressively worse....after each time I ate....when I left, I was better in a day.....)

.....we don't want to believe it.....but it happens every day.......

blink.png

If you do not know until it is too late, then the question is moot.

I threw out everything except my favorite perfumes, even my preferred strawberry ky gel.

The person I suspect I have a plan for. I have booby trapped some condoms and might invite him over for casual nsa sex.

I can't believe I'm reading this <deleted>. How in God's good name did I end up in the weird part on Thai Visa ?

...be very careful....

...if you are correct, there must be more that one place they will have put the poison...possibly different types....and all miniscule amounts...to have a cumulative effect...

...when I was with my wife, it happened to me at least half a dozen times....weak knees...shakiness.....sweating....overall weakness and pains....

....food...milk....water....

(during the floods...I was forced to stay in the hometown....I got progressively worse....after each time I ate....when I left, I was better in a day.....)

.....we don't want to believe it.....but it happens every day.......

Are you still with her?

What was she after and her reasons for doing it?