Norwegian Dies Following Bar Brawl At Central Pattaya Beer Bar

Rimmer

Norwegian dies following Bar Brawl at Central Pattaya Beer Bar

norway-bar-6.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A Norwegian died less than 24 hours after suffering a severe skull fracture during a bar brawl at a popular Norwegian-owned Beer Bar in Central Pattaya.

The fight occurred in the early hours of Thursday at Kåres Party Bar in Central Pattaya. The altercation was reportedly between the victim, Mr. Jarle Nyegaard aged 43 and a man currently known only as “Bubu” thought to be aged between 35 and 40. Mr. Nyegaard was at the bar with friends when the altercation began and Mr. Nyegaard was knocked to the floor by the suspected attacker.

During the fall his head hit a table causing a major skull fracture. He was rushed to Pattaya Memorial Hospital and remained in a coma until the early hours of Friday when he passed-away due to his injuries. Police are currently investigating the case and are speaking with other patrons at the bar

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...ttaya-beer-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-21

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Farangs don't have the sense to be really careful when bar hopping in Pattaya ... or anywhere in Thailand. seem s he was with friends. Never get in a fight with a local, cause you wil be jumped by his local friends arrmed c/w knives, daggers, bicycle or farm chains, chunks of glass, metal bars, wooden batons. Anti personal pepper sprays works great, but good luck getting it thru Airport Security & customs.

• Like 2

Bubu Boo-Booed, then he Bye-Byed. Too bad Farangs don't have the sense to be really careful when bar hopping in Pattaya ... or anywhere in Thailand. seem s he was with friends. Never get in a fight with a local, cause you wil be jumped by his local friends arrmed c/w knives, daggers, bicycle or farm chains, chunks of glass, metal bars, wooden batons. Anti personal pepper sprays works great, but good luck getting it thru Airport Security & customs.

Who said BUBu is a local ?

• Like 1

Bubu ii at large.

I am trying to work out what is in the plastic bag in Pattaya one article. According to the admin on the site it is part of his skull. So he did suffer severe injuries at the scene of the incident. Very sad.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

Edited by maprao

Major head fracture from hitting his head on a table,.... I don't think so!

RIP to the poor victim and condolences to the family!

Why not? If he hit the corner of the table or the edge it's very possible!

yes i agree .. always someone that makes a comment like this ...saw a guy fall less than two metres once ...and he died .....any doctor will tell u get hit in the right place and its all over ...

Although it does sound odd, things like this do happen. Had a strange accident in my hometown a few years back where a well known club owner was trying to break up a fight out in front of his club (he just happened to be there, along with club security people), slipped on the wet pavement and hit his head just right on the curb... he died then and there.

Best advice, if it's possible, avoid potentially violent situations or places. You might be a tough guy, you might be in the right, but bad things happen in situations like that. Far better to walk away.

Same,same my home,curbs are hard,especially to the back of your noggin.

RIP to the poor victim and condolences to the family!

Why not? If he hit the corner of the table or the edge it's very possible!

I had an acquaintance who simply tripped and hit her head on the corner of a raised car tailgate. She collapsed, went into a coma and never recovered.

The movie violence we see these days gives many people a distorted idea of just how fragile we are. Kids see stuntmen falling four or five floors onto what looks like a concrete surface and believe it. In a fight? A serious swing to the head with a baseball bat can't hurt that much, surely....

Condolences to the deceased and his family.

• Like 1

Add alcohol--Lots of Girls--Holiday Mode and the stupidity pours out....Hope Bubu is found~~

Why? he might be an innocent party and the decedent the instigator. Is Bubu Thai or expat because if expat he couldn't expect

an unbiased investigation or a fair trial so he did a runner "just as citizens of the realm always do'

Add alcohol--Lots of Girls--Holiday Mode and the stupidity pours out....Hope Bubu is found~~

To find Bubu helps nothing, the victim is dead, Bubu can prove that he did not intent to kill him, he hit him on the chin, the man fell over and his head hit a table which resulted in his dead, and this will be regarded

by the court as an accident.

He will of course be fund and charged accordingly.

Disgusted by some comments here at Thaivisa......

not every news needs a comment full of Sarcasm, Hatred or Mockery...

Guys.... the whole story isn't even out yet or maybe it will never but come-on.... a guy lost his life here... Some decency Please.....

I agree.. some comments here are really respectless and disgusting..

First of all my deepest condolonce to the family.

The article doesn't mention that Bubu is a local. It also doesn't mentioned what really happened.

When I see the bevaviour of people here in the bars, many people must have left their brain at the arrival in the airport. When I read some of the comments here, some of them never went back to the airport to pick it up again.

Edited by tongoy

RIP, and condolences to family and friends.

Once again we see pictures that have to be pixel-ed out, why do they have to publish them at all?

One or two pictures you do not even know what you are looking at... But there again I have a good idea and do not want to know.

Edited by Basil B