How Many Reentry On A Tourist Visa Are Possible?

hello!

What is the maximum number of allowed reentry on tourist visa within on year?

Limited to 3. 2 month each entry, or also higher possible?

Because I live near Cambodia border would be a option to save the 130€ non imigrant coasts when the tourist visa is still free?

Can this then maybe also extend for another 14 days at the boarder when 2 month are finish with out entering?

Are any fees applyed after every tourist visa reentry or not means when I cross boarder more often non imigrant I maybe still cheaper ?

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

The rules haven't changed just the promotion ended. You could get a tourist visa for 60 days and extend for another 30 for a total of 90 days. Purchase a re-entry permit for 1000baht single entry or multiply for 3800baht with the multiply you can come and go as many times as you like during the life of the visa.

Purchase a re-entry permit for 1000baht single entry or multiply for 3800baht with the multiply you can come and go as many times as you like during the life of the visa.

A re-entry permit is only valid for the current permit to stay period not the life of the visa.

I think you are referring to using a re-entry permit with a one year extension of stay not a visa.

As Global Moderator Lopburi stated above, Tourist Visas are no longer free;

and when you apply at Thai Embassy outside Thailand, you may request single or double-entry

(though technically up to 3, but most embassies won't issue), and each entry costs additional fee.

Visa Validity typically 6mos; during which you may enter Thailand for length of Stay period of 60 days;

which can be extended additional 30 days at Thai Immigration Office for 1900THB fee.

Alternatively, if you arrive by Air you can get free 30-day Visa "Exempt" entry; if arrive by land at

border crossing only 15-day Visa "Exempt" entry (either of which is only extendable for 5-day period at

Imm. Office for a fee). More than 3 or 4 such entries (or more than 2-3 Tourist Visas) within 1-year period,

you might have problems.

Extension of visa exempt or non immigrant entry would be for 7 days to depart (extension is actually not approved and marked as such).

There is no current limitation on number of entries or visas allowed (although Consulates can set there own policy). And questions could be asked about employment at some point.