British Expat Killers Paid By Thai Wife

webfact

Wow nothing new going on here old guy takes woman half his age complete different education ,hobbies and interests and finds out the hard way it's all about money

Please tell me something I don't know

like the old cliche, if its got tits or wheels it's going to give you trouble
  • Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a risk taking on a babe 30 years younger. But, hey, if you survive it can be worth the ride.

Of course it's always a good idea to try and find a woman who loves you and not just your money and the chances of doing so are generally inversely proportionate to the age difference.

And here endeth the first lesson.

I couldn't have said it better, and unfortunately there is no fool like an old fool. 59 versus 29??!! I just can't imagine why a man of almost sixty would think a woman of under 30 found him attractive for any reason other than his $$.

If I was to ever take up with a local in Thailand, it would be someone closer to my own age, certainly within 10-12 years, and if not financially independent, at least capable of, and earning a living.

Poor man, victim of another scheming, money grabbing woman.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

Always a risk taking on a babe 30 years younger. But, hey, if you survive it can be worth the ride.

Of course it's always a good idea to try and find a woman who loves you and not just your money and the chances of doing so are generally inversely proportionate to the age difference.

And here endeth the first lesson.

I couldn't have said it better, and unfortunately there is no fool like an old fool. 59 versus 29??!! I just can't imagine why a man of almost sixty would think a woman of under 30 found him attractive for any reason other than his $$.

If I was to ever take up with a local in Thailand, it would be someone closer to my own age, certainly within 10-12 years, and if not financially independent, at least capable of, and earning a living.

Poor man, victim of another scheming, money grabbing woman.

Well put voices of reason.

No problem going with a girl that loves you for the money though. As long as you know it and don't pretend its not so. At least when you know it you can keep your guard up and make sure nothing happens too you. That is then the price you pay.

• Like 1

Despite the advice I gave above I have been broke also and my Thai wife stood by me. Over a decade together we have been through both the good and the bad. She has always stood by me.

I am sure some other members of TV are the same. Remember there is good and bad in all countries.I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

I agree there are exceptions to all things. You are truly one of the lucky few.

Pimay, you sound like an old cynic who married a young wife!

Your first day here?

Hardly........ twelve years and counting and happily married for nine.

But fortunately some of us are smarter and maybe a bit more worldly wise than others!

Edited by bigbamboo

RIP for the guy. Sad story. But really, I'm beginning to think that most commenters are probably hanging out with the wrong crowd. You'll find women like this all over the world, especially if you marry the first girl that approached you in a foreign third world country and can speak a little english. So, again, if you're thinking to marry the first girl you met in bar, maybe it's best to stay cautious. I'm not justifying the act of this woman. Killer is a killer, and victim is victim. But there are measures that you can take to avoid that...

• Like 1

When 60 yr old guys marry 30 yr old prostitutes, one can't always be certain that there is love involved. Or even that one's 30 yr old prostitute is a 'one of the good ones'.

Exactly. You wouldn't marry a prostitute half your age at home so why would you do it in a foreign land?

Unless you are desperate or stupid or both.

Edited by bigbamboo
  • Like 2

When 60 yr old guys marry 30 yr old prostitutes, one can't always be certain that there is love involved. Or even that one's 30 yr old prostitute is a 'one of the good ones'.

Exactly. You wouldn't marry a prostitute half your age at home so why would you do it in a foreign land?

She was a prostitute,.?

She was a prostitute,.?

I don't know if she was or not. We were talking in general terms.

Edited by bigbamboo

Even though Thailand is a paradise for older man compared to the west, one must still remember that younger women here are really not attracted to them. I hope most older men (Ages 55+) do know this because if you don't you're in big trouble. Always keep your woman here on a leashe and never flaunt your money in front of them. There's a good rule to go by: Your age divided by 2 plus 7. If she's young and from a respectable background then that's fine, but if you're gonna get one of these RPG's (Rice paddy girls) then keep those bitches in the dark in regards to your net worth. If she acts up, leave her and move on.

I've been living here in Thailand for almost two years, still in my 20's and I've heard so many horror stories, and seen some. I know now what to mess with and not. It's sad to see these guys go down like this. When they see 12,000 pounds, in issan where she was from, it's like 7-8 year salary for these people. Can you imaging back in the states if some guy gave his girl 300 thousand U.S. dollars just like that!

Live simple people, keep your girl in check, hide as much as you can from her. Your life depends on it. T.I.T.

• Like 2

It's very sad, hope he'll rest in peace. I'm wondering how many more local woman already did something similar, or will do it sooner or later.

It might sound weird, but a life isn't worth much here, lower north east around 20 grands.

Give some of them your little finger and they want the whole arm........wai.gif

Murdered for a miserable £12,000,or the price of a run of the mill production car.

It's sad to think what some people will do for money,and the cheapness of a human life.

Hmmm. That would double my worldly assets, and I'm a farang. For the average Thai, that's a lot of money.

Even though Thailand is a paradise for older man compared to the west, one must still remember that younger women here are really not attracted to them. I hope most older men (Ages 55+) do know this because if you don't you're in big trouble. Always keep your woman here on a leashe and never flaunt your money in front of them. There's a good rule to go by: Your age divided by 2 plus 7. If she's young and from a respectable background then that's fine, but if you're gonna get one of these RPG's (Rice paddy girls) then keep those bitches in the dark in regards to your net worth. If she acts up, leave her and move on.

I've been living here in Thailand for almost two years, still in my 20's and I've heard so many horror stories, and seen some. I know now what to mess with and not. It's sad to see these guys go down like this. When they see 12,000 pounds, in issan where she was from, it's like 7-8 year salary for these people. Can you imaging back in the states if some guy gave his girl 300 thousand U.S. dollars just like that!

Live simple people, keep your girl in check, hide as much as you can from her. Your life depends on it. T.I.T.

Rice Paddy Girls? Did you ever hear that "isaan" covers around 33% of this country? My wife's from a farm and she's pretty cool. So please do not say bad things about my wife, please. Guess some others here agree with me.

Your rule divided by 2 plus 7 seems to be cool! So a 60 year old with a 37 year old woman would be okay? You gotta be kidding---wai.gif

Edited by sirchai

The age, experience, family, desires in life, dreams, personal issues, common ground and all the rest make genuine relationships infinitely harder. Then throw in language and cultural expectations and its even harder.

If the only thing you have incommon as a couple is providing and needing cash, it is infinitely harder again. Sometimes it works, but it isn't nearly as easy as it looks from the outside.

Edited by Thai at Heart

I'm sorry but my opinion is if a man comes here and at the age of 59 marries a girl who is 29 and thinks that she loves him for him is just not thinking strait. Yes it is a very sad waste of life but I don't understand why someone would marry a person 30 years younger then them.

Myself, I need to have something in common with the woman I want to spend my life with. I know this happens all the time and think bad of me if you want but it is just not worth marrying someone young enough to be your grand-daughter.

Your wrong sir 100%.

We have a great loving relationship.

I love her body, she loves my wallet.

Sorry gone just couldn’t resist it.

biggrin.png

I would like to point out that this kind of thing happens all over the world NOT just in Thailand.

Western retirees getting knocked off by their younger asian wives.

Daily occurence in Nebraska is it? You are talking piffle.

Couples fight, couples divorce every day but tge stats show that being a western retiree with a younger thai wife is a relatively high risk pursuit.

Heah heah Now what's this got to do with Nebraska?

I would like to point out that this kind of thing happens all over the world NOT just in Thailand.

Western retirees getting knocked off by their younger asian wives.

Daily occurence in Nebraska is it? You are talking piffle.

Couples fight, couples divorce every day but tge stats show that being a western retiree with a younger thai wife is a relatively high risk pursuit.

Heah heah Now what's this got to do with Nebraska?

Well it isnt kansas is it. :-)

• Like 1

I'm sorry but my opinion is if a man comes here and at the age of 59 marries a girl who is 29 and thinks that she loves him for him is just not thinking strait. Yes it is a very sad waste of life but I don't understand why someone would marry a person 30 years younger then them.

Myself, I need to have something in common with the woman I want to spend my life with. I know this happens all the time and think bad of me if you want but it is just not worth marrying someone young enough to be your grand-daughter.

Your wrong sir 100%.

We have a great loving relationship.

I love her body, she loves my wallet.

Sorry gone just couldn’t resist it.

biggrin.png

Very poetic indeed sick.gif

Well at least the Thai police actually caught her and her accomplices, the BiB could have believed her done nothing.

They believed it was her from first minute.

Be that as it may, the BIB are to be applauded for not accepting the 'easiest' explanation (given by the wife).

Wow nothing new going on here old guy takes woman half his age complete different education ,hobbies and interests and finds out the hard way it's all about money

OK! You don't know that the same thing can happen to a Young Guy with money.

Well at least the Thai police actually caught her and her accomplices, the BiB could have believed her done nothing.

They believed it was her from first minute.

Be that as it may, the BIB are to be applauded for not accepting the 'easiest' explanation (given by the wife).

Indeed. If it hadn't been an expat, that might have been the outcome.

Please show me some news reports of that ? I have only ever seen reports of older guys getting bumped off by their lots younger wives.

If a girl has a young guy with money it will be double status, because he does not look like her grandfather and has money. No need to bump him off.

Please show me some news reports of that ? I have only ever seen reports of older guys getting bumped off by their lots younger wives.

If a girl has a young guy with money it will be double status, because he does not look like her grandfather and has money. No need to bump him off.

True whistling.gif