Mods Please Help

whistleblower

Its not locked and there are clearly no restrictions on your account. Can you try logging out of Thaivisa, deleting thaivisa cookies, then clearing your cache (control F5) then close the browser window. log back in and see what happens.

Its not locked and there are clearly no restrictions on your account. Can you try logging out of Thaivisa, deleting thaivisa cookies, then clearing your cache (control F5) then close the browser window. log back in and see what happens.

sbk

tried that but nothings changed. How do I clear cookies? I can post in every other topic. The plants section has a 'post a reply' box but no submit button. Also no 'quote/multiquote' options on other peoples posts. really weird.

There's a huge picture in post #11 that is not re-sized in my Firefox.

I have to scroll right to see the reply buttons.

Looks like that could be the issue. To the OP, do you see a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page? If so, then slide it to the right and the reply buttons will show.

There's a huge picture in post #11 that is not re-sized in my Firefox.

I have to scroll right to see the reply buttons.

Thank you that was the problem. My post in plants was about how I foolishly dint turn my pond drainage plugs to close. Now I didnt notice the scroll bar in the post! Old age is creeping up on me!

Thanks for your help all.

I still cant place and advert in classifieds tho. Why is this?

Are you following the link to classifieds in the drop down at the top of the page? The classifieds forum is a feed from the classifieds area, it's read-only.