Center Condo, South Pattaya

Fordtech

I have been here a few times.....My opinion is every thing about this place looks and feels old and tired....Not in a old and cool way but in a old and tired way....Central is just one or two small notches above being a dump.... If I found a very cheap rental here I might consider living there.....I dont care how good the location is....Bottom line with out super cheap rent of no more than 4,000 a month FORGET IT......Much better places around....

Edited by fforest1

2 hours ago, fforest1 said:

I have been here a few times.....My opinion is every thing about this place looks and feels old and tired....Not in a old and cool way but in a old and tired way....Central is just one or two small notches above being a dump.... If I found a very cheap rental here I might consider living there.....I dont care how good the location is....Bottom line with out super cheap rent of no more than 4,000 a month FORGET IT......Much better places around....

I sometimes wonder what is the agenda of some posters... :ermm:. This post is just full of lies :ohmy: with only aim to hurt Center Condo reputation for a reason I ignore...

So first let me say that I am living in Center Condo, so yes my view must be biased a little :wink: and the reason while I will just give a few facts :

> "My opinion is every thing about this place looks and feels old and tired....Not in a old and cool way but in a old and tired way....Central is just one or two small notches above being a dump...."

Old & tired !?? :ohmy:

In recent years the building has been fully repainted, outside and all common areas; All corridors & common areas have been refloored; Alleys along the condo have been retiled; Lifts have been upgraded and lifts Walls all covered with nice marble; All lighting has been changed to modern LED lights; Ceiling of corridors& common areas have been redone (and in fact they are still working on that; still 2-3 floors with this work on progress); etc., etc. etc...

Calling this condo "old, tired, dump" is pure BS ! :angry:

3 hours ago, fforest1 said:

I don't care how good the location is...

Those who live or bought here certainly care. Next to many shops, market,... and bahtbus & minibus at the door.

3 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Bottom line with out super cheap rent of no more than 4,000 a month FORGET IT......Much better places around....

Some more full nonsense. Most units are 50 sqm and rent in the 14-19'000 baht/month. A few ones nicely redecorated by their owner rent in the 20-25'000 baht range. A few 37 sqm no-view studios are available at cheaper price, but certainly not 4'000!; Corners units 80 or 130 sqm also available.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pattaya46 said:

I sometimes wonder what is the agenda of some posters... :ermm:. This post is just full of lies :ohmy: with only aim to hurt Center Condo reputation for a reason I ignore...

So first let me say that I am living in Center Condo, so yes my view must be biased a little :wink: and the reason while I will just give a few facts :

> "My opinion is every thing about this place looks and feels old and tired....Not in a old and cool way but in a old and tired way....Central is just one or two small notches above being a dump...."

Old & tired !?? :ohmy:

In recent years the building has been fully repainted, outside and all common areas; All corridors & common areas have been refloored; Alleys along the condo have been retiled; Lifts have been upgraded and lifts Walls all covered with nice marble; All lighting has been changed to modern LED lights; Ceiling of corridors& common areas have been redone (and in fact they are still working on that; still 2-3 floors with this work on progress); etc., etc. etc...

Calling this condo "old, tired, dump" is pure BS ! :angry:

Those who live or bought here certainly care. Next to many shops, market,... and bahtbus & minibus at the door.

Some more full nonsense. Most units are 50 sqm and rent in the 14-19'000 baht/month. A few ones nicely redecorated by their owner rent in the 20-25'000 baht range. A few 37 sqm no-view studios are available at cheaper price, but certainly not 4'000!; Corners units 80 or 130 sqm also available.

Well if your happy their thats all that matters.....

Not sure of the attraction of living anywhere near Pattaya Tai.

One nice thing about the area is there is lots of "eye candy" and poeple watching opportunities, another thing is its near to most of the "events" organized along beach road.
Wat Chai and Soi Buakhow markets are very nearby...and almost every year you get to try out your rubber dinghy,jetski or wading trousers along the roads[emoji39]

It's a very good location. But with the crematorium there with smoke (even if it's only little how some wrote) and the noise from the temple it would be impossible for me to live there. Sadly because the location is really great. But whenever I empty my vacuum cleaner I would ask myself from how many people I have ash in it.