Moving To Bangkok..what Can I Do?

Dazzler

I am a Brit who worked previously in Thailand now looking to work on short term contracts (3 months to 1 year).

I would like to know if the following options are possible:

1. I am offered a contract with a company that operates legally in Thailand. This company provides me with a letter that enables me to obtain a Non-Imm B visa. I then commence working for the company as a Contractor, not an Employee and I am paid in Thailand.

2. I set up an offshore company. I provide services on behalf of my company for a company in Thailand having acquired a Non-Imm B visa as above. I invoice on behalf of my company's and payments are made into my company's account overseas.

3. I set up a Rep Office in Bangkok for my UK company. I have heard that this requires significant investment?

Are there any other options?

I have heard that it may be possible that a Non-Imm B visa can be issued in order to go to Thailand to look for work? Is that true?

Many thanks.

No, I am a marketing and digital services professional.

Your'e not that guy who just left my condo owing me money when out of the goodness of my heart I let him stay on a while, name David G?

If so give up now.

But wont you also need a work permit not just the "B" visa.

I have used a "B" to investigate the possibilities of work but decided it wasn't feasible

No idea who David G is and I have never owed anybody anything....

I know of people who have worked for years on a B visa never getting a work permit because they were not employees, just contractors, so I was hoping someone could shed more light on this.