Where To Find Professional Maid Agent?

susanschwaiger

Where is a good maid agent ? We need a maid (hourly home cleaner)who is professional and knows how to use various kinds of cleaning liquid and tools and handle different house appliance properly.

We changed 3 maids till now because they are not very professional and responsible either. The working quality is far away from satisfaction and some even work shorter than the hours we requested.

The only excellent one is the first Thai lady who has worked many years for a Japanese family. Pity she left due to her family reason.

Thanks

SS

You can do this. I own a company that does cleaning for large manufacturers, and my preferred contracts are service based- the customers specify what they want and I determine how best to accomplish this. Try the larger cleaning companies like PCS or Rachayok. They both have offices in Chonburi. May be tough to get one based on 1 maid and short working hours, so if you can add more duties or ask your neighbors if they need maid service, they may do it.

Is it not possible to specify the work required and price rather than the hours, pointing out that you expect and pay only for high standard?

With our first excellent maid, we paid her 500 baht each time. Our apt is new and modern and she worked about 3.5 to 4 hours each time with amazingly high quality. We couldn't communicate because of the language barrier but I really had nothing to worry about. Her high sense of responsibility impressed us very much.

But the maids after her are far less satisfying. Need somebody who has been professionally trained like the first one, not just sb from the massage shop, restaurant or security guard's wife etc.

You can do this. I own a company that does cleaning for large manufacturers, and my preferred contracts are service based- the customers specify what they want and I determine how best to accomplish this. Try the larger cleaning companies like PCS or Rachayok. They both have offices in Chonburi. May be tough to get one based on 1 maid and short working hours, so if you can add more duties or ask your neighbors if they need maid service, they may do it.

Thanks, could you give me the address/website of the above offices? We'd like to have a visit and talk. We also have a neighbour in our condo who needs cleaning service. Not quite sure if they are interested in such "small biz", but won't hurt to ask !

I really need a maid also, the last one started off great then eventually didnt want to do a thing, watching the TV, eating etc hardly doing any work. The wife is fed up and I would really prefer to pay for a maid rather than hear her moaning about what needs to be cleaned. If you find a good company please let me know.

I really need a maid also, the last one started off great then eventually didnt want to do a thing, watching the TV, eating etc hardly doing any work. The wife is fed up and I would really prefer to pay for a maid rather than hear her moaning about what needs to be cleaned. If you find a good company please let me know.

Yup, I will keep an eye on that! I've heard similar frustrations from the expat lady group too..... Seems quite impossible to find a good agent for high end market here. But if lucky, maybe can find

someone who used to work in hotel, high class condo etc.

For me, I prefer hourly maid. I think full time maid is more troublesome and also intrudes the privacy too much.

Is it not possible to specify the work required and price rather than the hours, pointing out that you expect and pay only for high standard?

I tried that.

300BT for a weekly cleanup in a very small house.

The maid, dusted, mopped (a little bit) and scooted off in 30 minutes.

I then interviewed another maid and she quoted 2,000Bt / day.

<deleted>?

I tried that.

<deleted>?

I think that you need to understand that if you want high standard work, 300BT is nowhere near

enough to clean a small house.

I pay 500bt for a studio condo and 1000bt for a 1 bedroom condo with two bathrooms and i've

never had a problem finding cleaners or the standard of their work.

If you don't pay well, they won't work well, if at all.

We paid 500B per day for a large 3BR house. 2 times a week. Maid was OK, but we found a better one. She was very happy to get 500B per day.

My friends have a 3BR luxury condo and they pay 500B for a clean. The maids that clean the condo also do owners apartments if desired. They come in as a team and get everything done in a few hours.

Yup, I will keep an eye on that! I've heard similar frustrations from the expat lady group too..... Seems quite impossible to find a good agent for high end market here. But if lucky, maybe can find

someone who used to work in hotel, high class condo etc.

For me, I prefer hourly maid. I think full time maid is more troublesome and also intrudes the privacy too much.

In all the years i've been using cleaners i've never paid them by the hour, only a set price for an agreed amount

of what is to be cleaned, that way they know what i want done irrelevant of how long it takes them to do it.

As an example two ladies to clean my studio condo top to bottom, including bathroom & kitchen & balcony & windows

will take about 2 to 3 hours and i'll pay them 500bt.

I tried that.

<deleted>?

I think that you need to understand that if you want high standard work, 300BT is nowhere near

enough to clean a small house.

I pay 500bt for a studio condo and 1000bt for a 1 bedroom condo with two bathrooms and i've

never had a problem finding cleaners or the standard of their work.

If you don't pay well, they won't work well, if at all.

The maid I hired works at a local hotel at 300Bt a day.

I thought she would be enthusiastic to make an extra 300Bt stopping by my place for an hour or two.

300Bt for 30 minutes?

By by.

I use PK Cleaning Service (Pattaya) Co. Ltd. since 1 year, and their services are ok. I pay 675 Baht (prepaid for 12 times) for a maid for 1 day, one time a week. Acutally, she usually arrives around 8.30 h am and leaves 15.30 h, with 1 hour lunch time. She works slow, but ok, and I know that's almost impossible to find better ones.

What I like is the fact that I can deal with a reliable company, which can change or replace maids if demanded.

• Like 1

I use PK Cleaning Service (Pattaya) Co. Ltd. since 1 year, and their services are ok. I pay 675 Baht (prepaid for 12 times) for a maid for 1 day, one time a week. Acutally, she usually arrives around 8.30 h am and leaves 15.30 h, with 1 hour lunch time. She works slow, but ok, and I know that's almost impossible to find better ones.

What I like is the fact that I can deal with a reliable company, which can change or replace maids if demanded.

Thanks a lot! Found the website already !

Our first excellent maid also worked slowly, and I like that way. Much better than those rushing the time and leaving the furniture uncleaned or clumsily bumped.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

I've been using PK cleaning company maid for 2 times till now and feel quite happy. Now she also cleans for my neighbour's condo.

Our apt is 105 SM and she cleans about 3.5 hours each time (once a week). PK quotes the price 500 baht for half a day. And I've paid 12 times ahead so I get a 10% discount. My neighbour's condo is half the size of mine, but same price 500 Baht as this is a time based price.

You can call Khun Aey 08 6314 5183 for details (or the office phone 0 3833 3233)

Tell them Susan of North Point recommends PK to you and if possible, can they also arrange the same maid to your condo. They told me she is a very good cleaner and indeed she is! The only problem is she can't speak English but I guess this is no problem for you !!

Good Luck

Susan