Anyone Tried Contacting Kpp Cable On Their Web Site?

JetsetBkk

I tried here: http://www.kppcable.com/contact.html

and got an error:

Warning: file_get_contents(body.txt) failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kppcable/public_html/sendmail.php on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kppcable/public_html/sendmail.php:3) in /home/kppcable/public_html/sendmail.php on line 21

I want to tell them to fix the sound on the Aljazeera channel.

9 times out fo 10 I don'tget a response to emails from Thai companies or Thai people.

Why not call them? They answer 24 hours a day and always quickly fixed any problem I had. 76 383 944

Edit: Thats for KPP Rawai. I just notived the website has an address inTalad Yai.and different number: 076-355-922-4 That may be a differerent branch. Where are you located?

Edited by NomadJoe

Sound, lucky you, that's all you're complaining about, most punters Iv'e heard don't even get a picture. Learn to lip-read, you'll be OK mate. smile.png

Seriously, site opens OK for me. If they reply to a 'contact us' form, from what I've heard though, it would be a first. Good luck.

Probably a bit topsy turvey in the office right now what with their boss, the president of the Phuket Chamber of Commerce no less, up on a murder charge over the Freedom Beach expose' or has that successfully been swept under the rug? Sirinath National Park seems to have stolen the limelight lately in the crime and corruption sweepstakes.

​Mere mortals like us trying to keep the economy alive, will never know.

edit. ​N.J nailed it, sound advice, no pun intended.

Edited by sportsman69

Thanks for the replies - and the jokes! biggrin.png

I can stream it OK over the Internet - no noise on the sound channel - it's just odd that KPP have this high frequency noise that fades in and out just on that one channel.

Yeah, I'll take NJ's sound advice. smile.png