Is Twitter Down?

Stubby

Hi Folks

I've bee unable to open twitter all day. I did start a post on the computer and internet forum, but it seems no one is having issues. This makes me think it's an issue that is:

1. Local to Chiang Mai (for whatever reason)
  2. Maybe blocked by a particular ISP (for whatever reason)

So based on the above, can someone who uses AIS please try to open https://twitter.com and post your results?

Thanks in advance

Stubby

I've had this problem on and off for over a week, and posted in Tech forum but no responses - on and off as in I could get on at 8am. couldn't get on for the rest of the day, some days not at all, some days evenings only, some days morning, nothing for hours then ok in the evening. I knew it wasn't my computer because I have a tablet which was doing the same - literally timing out. It seems to have sorted itself out since yesterday, although I have turned of automatic https which may have made a difference.

EDIT: Forgot to say my wifi is included in the rent and I have no idea who the provider is.

Edited by Konini

Thanks for the replies folks.

I can confirm, for whatever reason, my AIS connection had prevented access to twitter all day yesterday. Later in the evening I placed the URL into a site called Hide My Butt - or something like that - and it loaded right away. All other internet connectivity was fine, so perhaps they were testing out twitter's selective blocking service that they have offered to ISPs and or governments, should they request it.

Today is back to normal, at least for the time being.

Stubby