Neti Pot

butterisbetter

I got the closest I could find to an official one by going to the big ceramics shop on Hang Dong across from the airport runways. Go find all their teapots on the shelves there, and look for one with a longer spout and a bore the right size to fit up your schnoz. I paid about 30 B for mine. Works just fine.

It was just last week that I read an article issued by the centre for disease control (CDC) in the USA. They were recommending that people refrain from using net pots after 2 recent deaths and multiple infections caused by neti pot use.. Maybe if you google neti pots you may find some information on this.

It was just last week that I read an article issued by the centre for disease control (CDC) in the USA. They were recommending that people refrain from using net pots after 2 recent deaths and multiple infections caused by neti pot use.. Maybe if you google neti pots you may find some information on this.

cmsally is correct. They died of amebiasis. You have to boil the water before using it.