Who Lives In Thailand?

pigeonjake

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A guy i know new a girl for a few months and bought a house in a thai girls name, he lost it six days later.

he went to a bar girl and married her shortly after, lost everything else he had,

are you saying that you have to live in thailand to see this coming.

I consider myself a TV and Thailand veteran. Been here 3-4 years.

I don't know if its just me meatballs, but there seems to be something horribly wrong with the way you worded that post............tongue.png

And unpleasant.

A general trait among TV members...

It's nice to fit in, I know.

SC

Just let me know when you've got bored of it biggrin.png

I get the same thing when I'm driving; some idiot tries to cut me up, and I get annoyed, and suddenly there's two idiots on the road...

It's always hard, when we see someone being more unpleasant than ourselves, not to try to out-do them.

Thanks for mentioning it!

SC

\\I get the same thing when I'm driving; some idiot tries to cut me up, and I get annoyed, and suddenly there's two idiots on the road...

It's always hard, when we see someone being more unpleasant than ourselves, not to try to out-do them.

Thanks for mentioning it!

SC\\

laugh.png

A guy i know new a girl for a few months and bought a house in a thai girls name, he lost it six days later.

he went to a bar girl and married her shortly after, lost everything else he had,

I knew a guy who came to Thailand and had a brain tumor. The doctors said he was dead. His Thai wife/bar girl took him home to Issan and the witch doctor and cured him. 10 years later he is still fine. Later they had children and are still doing fine.

what

Payak, give it a rest. You're becoming fixated and obsessed. Not to mention boring.

Payak. Maybe you missed this .

I do not yet live in Thailand. Currently living on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii. I have been married to my Thai wife for 20 years. Our son is almost out of high school and we will be moving to a small village in Buriram shortly after he is settl;ed in college. I have visited Thailand about a dozen times for a month or more each time. I read and post on Thai visa to get information and opinions of people who have more experience with day to day living and issues of Thailand.

i will say this much, I came here with good intentions months ago, posted a story about my good times in thailand with my wife and children.

very positive story, it was shredded in every way, she was called everything from a bar girl to god knows what, i was called many things also.

decent story about a decent girl ripped apart for no reason, by not same posters, but the majority,

you showed me from the get go you want negativity and thrive off it, so im giving you what you want, negative stories.

people say nothing to a person who make rude jokes about woman, or jokes about someone who may well be dead on hear, but attack when you write a pleasant story.

you get what you asked for, same here are fine off coarse, but the old story goes if you dont like something, dont read it if its boring.

people start way back when, and cant handle it, dont start it then.

im the easiest person to get along with, i will be fair and quit now, never change the subject again, do right, but to prove my point watch how long it is before someone starts here for there own amusement.

backon track, i live between Australia and thailand, so i guess you could say im living in Australia even though time is shared equally.

i will say this much, I came here with good intentions months ago, posted a story about my good times in thailand with my wife and children.

very positive story, it was shredded in every way, she was called everything from a bar girl to god knows what, i was called many things also.

decent story about a decent girl ripped apart for no reason, by not same posters, but the majority,

you showed me from the get go you want negativity and thrive off it, so im giving you what you want, negative stories.

people say nothing to a person who make rude jokes about woman, or jokes about someone who may well be dead on hear, but attack when you write a pleasant story.

you get what you asked for, same here are fine off coarse, but the old story goes if you dont like something, dont read it if its boring.

You can post negativity if that's your bag, but try and vary the subject. Complain about the weather, bad drivers, corruption etc. All you do is complain about naive falangs who get ripped off by Thai bar girls, or old falangs who think money buys them love. Your obsession with the subject makes one wonder if it hasn't happened to you and you've never got over it.

• Like 2

Don't you know there are only three kinds of Thai women?

Isaan, BGs and Hi-So Sino-Thais living in Bangkok.

A lot of the geezers here are living in isolated environments , don't travel that much and assume that the rest of Thailand is like where they live. Don't feel offended by some comments here as they are part of a initiation ceremony to become a full blown TV member.

You can post negativity if that's your bag, but try and vary the subject. Complain about the weather, bad drivers, corruption etc. All you do is complain about naive falangs who get ripped off by Thai bar girls, or old falangs who think money buys them love. Your obsession with the subject makes one wonder if it hasn't happened to you and you've never got over it.

I'm curious to why you feel offended by this as you don't have to read his posts.

i posted about my missing brother in law, very sad subject at preasent, the objective was to point out the police issue in thailand, i was again put down and whatever amazingly during a terribly trying time, and the thread was shut down, that was about a different subject, same result i was attacked.

the other was about my family, again attacked, another buddism and again attacked, and by many not same .

anything positive is shut down.

I'm curious to why you feel offended by this as you don't have to read his posts.

Your curiosity will have to remain unsatisfied.

Your curiosity will have to remain unsatisfied.

Having one of your conniptions again? coffee1.gif

so tell me now who is boring and cant change the subject, i did above and even said i am done, i said it would go off track again, and here we are off the rails.

pigeonjakes wise to live on a farm seriously, beauty in seclusion.