Spell Checker

ThailandBert

I was wondering if anyone could help ? For the last couple of days whenever I am on TV my spell checker doesn't work. It works on other sites but not here. I am running Windows 7 using Chrome and ABC spell checker for Chrome.

Also when I open a posting that I have either read some posts or even posted on I always go to the first post. Also some postings have the options of going to the first unread post but the majority do not. Any ideas ?

Cheers from an idiot whistling.gif

It may help in any replies to know this thumbsup.gif

I have Windows7 and use Chrome, and have no problems with spell check working.

Maybe you need to go to Chrome settings, click on "go to advanced settings",

then go to "language and spell-checker setting".

Make sure you have a tick in " Enable spell checking" at the bottom of the window, that is open.

Good luck.

Edited by kevjohn

The forum does not have a spell checker, spell checking is done by your browser software. You must enable it in the browser.

I think that is the OP's question.Why his spellchecker, integrated in Chrome ,works on other sites but not on TV.

The forum does not have a spell checker, spell checking is done by your browser software. You must enable it in the browser.

I think that is the OP's question.Why his spellchecker, integrated in Chrome ,works on other sites but not on TV.

I use Chrome and my spell checker works just fine on thaivisa.

I use Chrome and my spell checker works just fine on thaivisa.

So does mine. That's why I posted the said reply in #Post 4