Thaksin-Good James Bond Villain?

Vale Tudo

Agreed and his sister might make a good Miss Moneyfanny (or whatever her name is.)

How about Abhisit as James Bond himself, he has the perfect Englishman's credentials?

A fake Rolex for Abhisit

Science minister Plopadop as "Q"

Replace the Aston with a Tuk Tuk

And plenty of Bond girls to be found on Nana or Cowboy

• Like 1

People just can't let go of what doesn't concern them. There are much bigger things to worry about.

Ugh? I think I got that.

Personally, I do not want to always 'concern/worry' myself with 'bigger' things. I seem to do enough of that.

A little bit of trivia occasionally can be beneficial.

In "Tomorrow never dies" a press magnate is about to start a war to serve his evil interests.

In Thailand he conspires to to organize a coup when the democratically elected leader is abroad giving a lecture in front of the world in New York. With the help of of hired goons, he organizes bloody protests to size the International airport and the government house and install a good looking idiot as prime minister. Then he starts a war with a neighbouring country in order to stop the democratic forces to regain power.

But then, in a typical hollywood fashion, the very beautiful sister of the deposed democratic leader organizes the rebellion against the dark forces and with the help of the democratic nations all over the world eventually restores democracy in Thailand.

The script is already written, what about Spielberg as director ?

Edited by JurgenG
  • Like 1

People just can't let go of what doesn't concern them. There are much bigger things to worry about.

Aye, and there is SFA that we can do about these bigger things, so chill and have a laugh (or <deleted> off). God! It's only Tuesday and I'm distinctly crabbit.... I'll be homicidal by Friday...

In "Tomorrow never dies" a press magnate is about to start a war to serve his evil interests.

In Thailand he conspires to to organize a coup when the democratically elected leader is abroad giving a lecture in front of the world in New York. With the help of of hired goons, he organizes bloody protests to size the International airport and the government house and install a good looking idiot as prime minister. Then he starts a war with a neighbouring country in order to stop the democratic forces to regain power.

But then, in a typical hollywood fashion, the very beautiful sister of the deposed democratic leader organizes the rebellion against the dark forces and with the help of the democratic nations all over the world eventually restores democracy in Thailand.

Spielberg? Nah, I think for a rewriting of history, propaganda project, on that sort of grand scale, you'd need someone like Leni Riefenstah.

"Coming to a cinema near you, How Come Entertainment proudly presents, Triumph of the Thaksin!"

Spielberg? Nah, I think for a rewriting of history, propaganda project, on that sort of grand scale, you'd need someone like Leni Riefenstah.

"Coming to a cinema near you, How Come Entertainment proudly presents, Triumph of the Thaksin!"

ET was a re-writing of history? ;-)

If she was alive today and living in Thailand, she would probably work for Manager.

People need to be reminded that Mr Sondhi, the source of most of your "informations", has repeatedly convicted for libel and defamation. You're definitively on the wrong side of history.

I think G.W. Bush would be a much better villain. Can I push the button, huh huh can I...

Yes, he should never have pushed through his African aid package that positively impacted millions of people. He should have just let HIV spread and not bothered with malaria.

Of course there are much bigger things to worry about, they are just not worrying me, right now,

That's right. According to internet based experts, the world ends on Decmber 21, 2012. Mayab calender thingie.

When did you schedule your start time for panic mode?

Of course there are much bigger things to worry about, they are just not worrying me, right now,

That's right. According to internet based experts, the world ends on Decmber 21, 2012. Mayab calender thingie.

When did you schedule your start time for panic mode?

Picture-2.png

• Like 1

And plenty of Bond girls to be found on Nana or Cowboy

They've already starred in many roles as Bond-age girls. rolleyes.gif

Fish Finger?

(I know were my coat is)

For Your Wais Only?wai.gif

(Get mine while you're there!)whistling.gif

And the all-time greatest hit - The Spy Who Loved Me Long Time. :rolleyes: