No Spying In Nasa Study, Plodprasob Tells Mps

webfact

VOA was not the "main Vietnam War Era Listening Post, for intercepting North Vietnamese uncrypted military Messaging". That was at Non Sung. You can still see part of the FLR/9 antenna system that was used for monitoring radio communications.

Post Script:

I forgot to add, I talked to the VOA site manager a few years ago. I believe he told me that the transmitter output up there, can go as high as 125,000 watts!

With that kind of output power, any electronic equipment not adequately protected from off frequency signals will most likely fail to operate properly.

7th RRFS, was there in 71-72, before that at the 83rd RRSOU in Bangkok, Seri Court.

I was at the 8th RRFS in 71-72, at Ft Bliss for 4 months, then the 7th 9/72-5/73.

Lets see.......Thai says "No" ......... PM and big brother travel to New York... Now this is back on the table........

When Thailand is told to jump by the USA, they will jump, wai, and throw flowers while doing so. The only reason this is not a done deal yet because it must not be of large importance to the US Government. Otherwise, it would not be open for debate.

Spy Mission, what Morons. No need for NASA to be used as a cover for spy missions. We have the US military specifically the USAF with technology designed for espionage. We are always watching and have the world basically under surveillance anytime and anyplace through satellite, drones, air recon, humint and other various sources the Thai people could not even imagine in their wildest fantasies. The aircraft that they could be worried about is probably the SR-71 Blackbird (worldest fastest and highest flying manned aircraft to date). I seriously doubt they will use this aircraft for their work. The Blackbird has been decommissioned from the USAF since the 90s and given to NASA for basically testing data of sonic speed aircraft for future models. NASA would not waste time, and money using the SR71 in Thailand.

I think they have a old U2 they are useing for this stuff. The Blackbird was retired as you say because of the spy satiilites which can be controlled to position over certain areas. Not that these airplanes couldn't be used but Nasa usally doesn't do spy. The Thais have to have something to worry about.

Spy Mission, what Morons. No need for NASA to be used as a cover for spy missions. We have the US military specifically the USAF with technology designed for espionage. We are always watching and have the world basically under surveillance anytime and anyplace through satellite, drones, air recon, humint and other various sources the Thai people could not even imagine in their wildest fantasies. The aircraft that they could be worried about is probably the SR-71 Blackbird (worldest fastest and highest flying manned aircraft to date). I seriously doubt they will use this aircraft for their work. The Blackbird has been decommissioned from the USAF since the 90s and given to NASA for basically testing data of sonic speed aircraft for future models. NASA would not waste time, and money using the SR71 in Thailand.

Lots of toys but would they even know what they are looking at ? I can see it now WMD under some Wat in Issan or on the Bund.

Lots of toys but would they even know what they are looking at ? I can see it now WMD under some Wat in Issan or on the Bund.

I can see it now WMD under some Wat in Issan or on the Bund.

didnt you know Baiyoke II building in BKK is actually a missle silo, cunningly disguised as an office building with a restaurant at the top...biggrin.png