Why Is It?

MrZM

I believe myself, that my knowledge of pattay women, well Thai women in general (I don't mean this in a bad way)!

Why is it ok for your wife, girlfriend whatever, to go AWOL ( I don't mean this literally really I mean go out drink with friends etc) but when we do it,

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD

I'm still confused by the fact.

Why is it,,,, some people post new topics with headings that do not detail the subject of the topic???

And still not really certain what the OP is rambling on about, is it Pattaya only related?

You are right.

What a strange post.

One thing I do have to say and I always point it out when I can. Pattaya women and Thai women are not the same thing. Literally they are yes but you all know what I mean. There is a very big difference.

You are right.

What a strange post.

One thing I do have to say and I always point it out when I can. Pattaya women and Thai women are not the same thing. Literally they are yes but you all know what I mean. There is a very big difference.

I beg to differ on that one, most of the women in Pattaya are not indigenous to Pattaya, so how can you generalize them as if they were?

I think what he means that Thai women who gravitate here are not necessarily representative of all.

To the OP's point, the answer is obvious. The possibility of loss of a breadwinner to a competitor on a boy's night out and general trust about that is a constant worry for her. Whereas we might be happy for a quiet night when she goes out.

• Like 1

to the OP, If you are living in Pattaya and letting your missus walk all over you like it appears she is....well you might as well be living back in your home country and taking crap from the women there, after all that appears to be the biggest complaint of most men who move to Thailland about why they are not with women from back home!

Women are like puppies, especially those women who inhabit Pattaya, you let them pee on the rug and don't tell them off then they will keep peeing on the rug....train them right and show them who is boss and it can work....

I don't know of many thai men who would tolerate the behaviour from their wife like you describe aside from the scum bags that leech off their women and let them sell themselves to pay for his whisky and existence!

Try and man up and report back to us, let us know how you get on whistling.gif

• Like 1

You are right.

What a strange post.

I beg to differ on that one, most of the women in Pattaya are not indigenous to Pattaya, so how can you generalize them as if they were?

Im not generalising them as if they were....lol !!

I think we all know on here what one means when they say "pattaya women". Ofcourse I dont mean physically from Pattaya.

I think what he means that Thai women who gravitate here are not necessarily representative of all.

To the OP's point, the answer is obvious. The possibility of loss of a breadwinner to a competitor on a boy's night out and general trust about that is a constant worry for her. Whereas we might be happy for a quiet night when she goes out.

Thanks, didnt think it would need spelling out like that but I suppose I shouldnt assume too much.

Edited by rinteln