Tawan Properties

zeusian88

Anyone familar with Tawan Properties (Tawan Views in particular) on this forum. I have an interest in one of the developments by this company and I am interested in hearing from other owners/investors. Ian Spurdle is the Sales Manager and Andy Street the principal. Thanks.

This is how it looked like half an year a ago. It has not changed a lot since.

post-58566-0-62991600-1349283735_thumb.j

PM me if you would like to buy an house in this area.

Anyone familar with Tawan Properties (Tawan Views in particular) on this forum. I have an interest in one of the developments by this company and I am interested in hearing from other owners/investors. Ian Spurdle is the Sales Manager and Andy Street the principal. Thanks.

Give it a miss if I was u my friend already has had issues,,,,

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

• 10 months later...

buying a condo ? look for brand name that wont go broke!

Supalai

Sansiri etc etc..

Good luck with the end product with those two.. Cut 'n' shut come to mind.

My advice; find a developer who isn't dependent on sales to complete the project. This developer is likely to be a Thai national, they generally have their own cash or are otherwise bank-backed, and also this developer is likely to have a good history and a built example to show. Smaller developers are often better then the large scale developers, an example mentioned above, as there is a lot more attention and care for detail, from payment through to construction.

Also! Choose an agent who works with only 'quality' sellers.

Supalai

Sansiri etc etc..

Supalai,Sansiri whats wrong with them? two biggest company dealing with property in thailand..

Supalai

Sansiri etc etc..

Supalai,Sansiri whats wrong with them? two biggest company dealing with property in thailand..

Agree, especially for Sansiri.

I don't really know what I can write on here, or even what I can say to anyone due to the defamation laws here but... I was/am interested in an investment around Bkk and Sansiri seemed like the perfect choice especially with all the big, attractive and expensive marketing. Subsequently I did a little research on them with the result being that everybody I spoke to who owned had serious problems with their properties. I can't exactly recall how many people I have spoken with, but its a lot of people. Popular problems were for water leaks, both roof and pipes and general build quality.

Just too add, I think those new pre-cast ones near the BIS take around 2 months per unit to complete and that is way to quick for Thailand and with my construction background, that worries me and I can believe the problems owners may have just by observing this speed/profit mentality which must be spread through the whole operation.

How many of these projects have you seen go bust around the island.................dozens.

I know a guy who bought in Layan Estates up on the hill, a very nice villa, but around him has been construction now for two years. They stop, start, stop, oh, have a new owner, blah, blah, blah. Cement trucks, dirt and noise is what he has around him and no finish in sight. Sure sitting by my pool listneing to construction noise and Burmese labor camps..........great.....

My advice would be buy in a finished situation, even then, buyer beware.

• Like 1