Pay As You Go Pool?

TingTong187

Top of the roof at Mike's Shopping Mall on second Road right across from the KISS restaurant. Go inside the building and take the elevator up.

Take a baht bus down to Soi 2 or 4, I keep forgetting. Mike's Orchid Hotel, the one with the purple outside colors has a nice vanishing edge pool. Also the hotel across the street rents out somebody told me. I have used Mike's and it is nice,

Smaller pool up off Soi Yume behind Nantana Garden. Something called Casablanca? Quiet location with basic thai food menu available.

there are many options around the place at up to 100baht a day, without your own transport it can be a little limiting, I'm going to guess you are looking for something to spends a few hours relaxing in the sun and having a paddle - the top of Mikes doesn't really do it for me, drop into a few places near where you are and ask them if you can use their pool for a small fee - usually 50baht a day, I know of a few but hard to direct you to them, just ask around your local area within walking distance you'll find something for sure

there are many options around the place at up to 100baht a day, without your own transport it can be a little limiting, I'm going to guess you are looking for something to spends a few hours relaxing in the sun and having a paddle - the top of Mikes doesn't really do it for me, drop into a few places near where you are and ask them if you can use their pool for a small fee - usually 50baht a day, I know of a few but hard to direct you to them, just ask around your local area within walking distance you'll find something for sure

Thanks for the replies!

No I'm looking to do some serious swimming lengths for 30 - 40 mins.

Mike's pool looks like it bottlenecks in the middle, and it looks kind of busy to be doing lengths.

A One hotel. Pattaya beach road between sois 2 and 3 used to be 100 Baht per person. Cabbages and Condoms also allow use of pool, I think it was 120 Baht. Both of them are smaller than the 25 m. you ask for, but still quite nice. The Marriott hotel also allows non staying users, don't know the price, probably closer to the 25 m you want.