No-Confidence Debate To Target Yingluck And Thaksin

webfact

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we count up the times Thaksin has gone back on his word,(lied) we would need to start a Topic on it's own.

Oh I forgot he's already promised to quit Politics about 5 times,and didn't he promise to make every Thai Rich in six months? and cure all the Traffic Jams in Bangkok? and of course these are only 3 of the good promises he renaded on! when it comes to lying, no one can compete with the Master of the Forked Tongue,from Dubai!

Indeed similar to Abhisit........in all but the result of subsequent elections.....there seems to be a polar opposite in their success

Fortunately 473geo,there is no comparison with the two Politicians,which gives some hope for Thailand!

You mean as long as the Democrats are unsuccessful in their attempts to be elected there is hope.......well I wouldn't quite have said that, but you are welcome to your opinion......

Actually probably a good idea for the dems to get a bit of practice at censure debate from the opposition benches don't you think, if they are destined to make a career of it

Hardly.

The PTP, in whatever garb they are currently in, seem to be able to get the majority of votes cast, and are therefore entrusted with the future of Thailand.

Their obsession with putting party before the nation appears to put them in conflict with the people who have the ability to stop their playground games.

On that basis, the PTP, or whatever they are called, will find themselves as the Opposition. Then they'll get re-elected, then they'll get stopped and so on and so on. Why do the PTP win elections but lose control of the country?

Duhhh. They've done it before so they must surely learn. Or perhaps their arrogance prevents this.

As I frequently say, the PTP are their own worse enemy.