True Vision Want 4000Baht For Deposit

kevvy

Had true vision on 8 months ago and cancelled it after 3 months as got a cheaper price somewhere else (wink wink) .Now cant get the programs and asked true vision what is there package .Thw price has gone up and want a 4000baht deposit .I asked them when they were goingb to send out my last deposit from 5 months ago .. Answered: it will be in 2 weeks .. Can anybody tell me where I can get something else .

Kevvy, 4,000 BHT is what my cable TV bill is in the US every month. High speed cable internet is that much more. That's just the monthy fee and it's a 2 year contract. That doesn't include the setup fee. My smartphone bill is almost that much on a 2 year contract.

Suck it up and count your blessings. :) Get what you want.

Kevvy - I've had the gold package longer than 8 months and the price has remained the same. Maybe they are adding on the HD which you DON'T have to have. A friend in Chiang Mai recently had TV installed and he only paid 2,000 Baht, but we're a lot more trustworthy up here. wink.png

If it's gone up to 4,000 baht they're just socking it because of all the freebies people had.

Kevvy - I've had the gold package longer than 8 months and the price has remained the same. Maybe they are adding on the HD which you DON'T have to have. A friend in Chiang Mai recently had TV installed and he only paid 2,000 Baht, but we're a lot more trustworthy up here. wink.png

If it's gone up to 4,000 baht they're just socking it because of all the freebies people had.

I paid a 2000 baht deposit for the installation about 10 months ago. You get the deposit back at the end of the contract.

2000 baht is really nothing considering the fact that they are sending someone to your house to install a satellite dish on your roof.

Even if they are now charging you 4000 baht, I don't see that as being such a big deal. The package is cheaper than a comparable package back in the U.S.

the cost for installation for true vision is 2000bht returnable if you have a thai contact,with a bank account,to return it too.

Not true, they send you a Citi bank cheque (as recent as 2 weeks ago).

How long does it take to receive this refund?

Another poster stated it has been months and they still have not received this?

the cost for installation for true vision is 2000bht returnable if you have a thai contact,with a bank account,to return it too.

Not true, they send you a Citi bank cheque (as recent as 2 weeks ago).

How long does it take to receive this refund?

Another poster stated it has been months and they still have not received this?

The person I am referring to, it took just over 2 months.

He never asked about it, just waited......and it came.

Had true vision on 8 months ago and cancelled it after 3 months as got a cheaper price somewhere else (wink wink) .Now cant get the programs and asked true vision what is there package .Thw price has gone up and want a 4000baht deposit .I asked them when they were goingb to send out my last deposit from 5 months ago .. Answered: it will be in 2 weeks .. Can anybody tell me where I can get something else .

Maybe they just think, som nam na, and charge you some extra because you have to go back to them with the tail between the legs ( wink wink ) biggrin.png