Baan Suan Lalana Advice?

DerekMc

I'm just looking at buying a condo and was wondering does anybody live there that could tell me what its like,I usually stay in hotels but want to buy a condo a little bit out of the way but is safe and quiet,Baan Suan Lalana seems like the type of place I would like to stay.I have seen a 42mtr condo that looks nice and I was going to make an offer on it,Any advice would be welcome,Thanks

Derek

I did rent there a few years ago. It is a nice place, good location, quiet easy to move around even if you don't have your own vehicle.

You will soon get the "don't buy, rent" comments (and I do that too) but trying to only answer your question, it is a good place to live. Good luck.

I asked a similar question a year or so back and several people who lived there or who had recently moved out replied that a lot of the rooms had been taken over by noisy and/or drunken Russians who were making it unlivable. That was enough to put me off, anyway. It might not be a bad idea to rent there for a few months first just to see if these tales are true.

• Like 1

I asked a similar question a year or so back and several people who lived there or who had recently moved out replied that a lot of the rooms had been taken over by noisy and/or drunken Russians who were making it unlivable. That was enough to put me off, anyway. It might not be a bad idea to rent there for a few months first just to see if these tales are true.

Good advice..rent there for the high season then make a good buy during the low season when sellers are sometimes more flexible and realistic about values. There are some very good deals to be made in the old blocks like Baan Suan..lots of new projects/choices coming into the condo picture here in Pattaya.are driving the older projects down in value

• Like 1

I've lived here over 5 years and like it a lot. I rent, but have been tempted to buy. I started on the ground floor and didn't like the mosquitoes, but now live on 5 and face the ocean, and like it much better. It's a nice place, and lots of countries represented, and they all seem to get along pretty well. Huge pool which is nice. Lots of trees, hedges, plants...a very green place. PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Chaiya Pruek = Russia = Loud drunk humans

That is probably a more up to date information than I had and worth listening to

Well established condo with helpful JP office. great pools, plenty parking and communal areas well looked after. Try and get an upper floor not pool side. Has a mix of tenants/owners, never any complaints from customers that have rented through me. Ridiculous to say it is full of drunk Russians, that just isnt true.

Mixed replies there..thanks for taking the time to answer me..I'm still not 100% sure...I'm delayed in work at the moment so I may miss out on the condo I was looking for,and I might try and rent for a month when I come over in December instead and see what its like,

Can anyone give me a realistic price of how much a 42mtr Condo goes for here to buy?

Thanks all :)

Derek