Nightlife Places Recommended For Husband/wife

froggerman

Just looking for some nightlife places to go with my wife, we're both early 30s. We havent been here that long and havent gotten out much and would like to try to have some more fun at night.

I think some nightclub/nightlife places in bkk might have some sex workers and people looking for them. Nothing against that, but I think it could be a little awkward taking my wife there.

We went to bed supper club once, that was great, very fun place. Music, DJ, good food, environment. Someplace like that would be excellent.

Any recommendations for other night life places?

thanks

If you're in for a bit of a thrill, I've heard good things about Mansion 7 in Ratchadaphisek. Haven't been myself, my wife and I might check it out this weekend.

The word thrill means different things to different people...what do you mean by it?

The word thrill means different things to different people...what do you mean by it?

Mansion 7 has a few bars and clubs I think, but the main attraction, and what I was referring to, is a haunted house :) We went last night, had a good pulse-raising time. 320฿/person I think for about 20-30 minutes so it's a little pricey, but if you enjoy a good fright I recommend it.

you'' ll have to learn a lot; both Bed and Q are notorious for Thai ''hookers''-or maybe Thai girls looking for some temporary sponsor in their expensive needs. If you did not see that-nor the wife, then dont be afraid to visit more of such places-a blind eye is garanteed as well

If you want a nice 'clean' pub in the Heart of Darkness why not try Hanrahan's Irish Bar on Soi 4,just down from the infamous Nana Plaza.They have good food,a huge place with pool table on the second floor and there is a roof terrace but I don't know if it's open.

Big terrace outside perfect for people watching and other types of extra-terrestrial life that inhabit Soi 4!Great for sports too although I understand the missus won't be too bothered about that!

As a final reason to visit,they serve Old Speckled Hen on draught so if you want some real English Yorkshire Ale,it doesn't get much better than this,not cheap mind at 220 baht a pint!thumbsup.gif

Which reminds me,The Dubliner at Phrom Pong is great also and they do have a band which actually isn't too loud!Good food,great beers on tap,Stella,Guinness,Kilkenny etc.

Just mind out for zombies from Washington Square stumbling around,lol!clap2.gif

Seen Space at Thong Lor 13 is a nice 'hang-out' place. For clubbing, check out DEMO (next to Funky Villa at Thong Lor Soi 10). For late night clubbing, check out Safe House next to DEMO.

what! Safe House?? how long has that been open? What is the crowd like? I havent been to Demo/Funky in some months but that would very cool if there is an after hours right there. I know you can go down thong lo to Whip, but that place gets ridiculously crowded and is super young (im not even 30 and i feel old there lol)

Edited by kblaze

The Pintsman is in the Basement of United Centre on Silom Road under Citibank. Fridays are busiest as they have the Bangkok Swing crowd (dancers not swingers!) but the music is a little better on Thur and Sat for me.....The DJ plays some decent tunes between band sets too which could be anything from Elvis through Killers to House and Dubstep depending on the crowd and the requests he gets.......

Well I like it anyway ;)