SamuiRes

I have tried to change my Avatar by uploading from my PC. I have tried removing the existing Avatar first. It simply refuses to change and the existing one keeps coming back. Any ideas?

It could be the avatar is too large to be uploaded.. If it is larger than 50kb the thing to do is upload it to a free image hosting site and link the avatar from there, using the field marked "Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

Also the avatar must be no larger than 90x90. If it is, it can be resized by entering the dimensions (90x90 or smaller) in the boxes just above the "update avatar" button

totster :o

Edited by Totster

I have tried to change my Avatar by uploading from my PC. I have tried removing the existing Avatar first. It simply refuses to change and the existing one keeps coming back. Any ideas?

It could be the avatar is too large to be uploaded.. If it is larger than 50kb the thing to do is upload it to a free image hosting site and link the avatar from there, using the field marked "Enter a URL to an online avatar image"

Also the avatar must be no larger than 90x90. If it is, it can be resized by entering the dimensions (90x90 or smaller) in the boxes just above the "update avatar" button

totster :o

Tried that.

Size was 13.4 KB and I changed the dimensions to 90x90.

Would not take it and kept replacing the old avatar even after I deleted it.