Dentist With Anesthetist In Bangkok

nellyp

I am staying in bangkok for 3 weeks and want to have my teeth looked at while here. I have what was called in the UK hyper sensitive teeth. Basically my gums have receded and I now have teeth showing with no enamel. I am looking for a dentist with an anesthetist in tow who can knock me out and have a look at my teeth while the misses is there. Please don't advise anaesthetic as it does not work. I need 4 shots top and 4 shots bottom to get anything done, and most dentists won't look at doing this ( and I don't like it). I can't even handle the water they wash your moth out with and the air blower. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

I think you meant to say "don't advise local anesthetic" since obviously knocking you out involves an anesthetic.

For this you need to go to the dentistry dept of a major hospital.

oopps true enough. Do you have any hospitals in mind? Thanks anyway

I think you meant to say "don't advise local anesthetic" since obviously knocking you out involves an anesthetic.

For this you need to go to the dentistry dept of a major hospital.

oopps true enough. Do you have any hospitals in mind? Thanks anyway

BNH is good, but a bit pricey.

Definitely a hospital for general anaesthesia. Should there be any difficulties you don't want to be in a dental surgery.

I used to take part in such dental practice anaesthesia and the phrase "Flying by the seat of your pants" springs to mind.

Best of luck.